Reviews for One in Six
Missa Belle chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
They would be the hottest couple in The Gates. The only thing that was missing was Brett without his shirt on. That's my favorite type of Brett.
Miss-Robin chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Loved this! Really cute little snippit! Wish they'd bring this show back!
lost in pale blue chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
I'm glad I'm not the only one who saw potential with them. From the very first episode, I slashed them. It was just obvious to me that Lukas was all about Brett. And of course it wouldn't take Brett long to reciprocate :)
Amanda chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
OMG that was so good -

I love the way you wrote it and inserted the roulette game into it. It really flowd and painted a picture
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
This is so cute! Lucas has this possessiveness over Brett that ca only be homoeroticism at its best! Plus, the fact that they are werewolves, have seen each oter naked, and how Brett is a tad submissive to Lucas, it's lik the Gates's creators are BEGGING for them to be slashed togther! Hope you write more! xoxo
Wootiful chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Love this! Lukas is so blatantly in love with Brett and is completely angsty enough to compare his life to Russian roulette.
rawrxamberx chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
I'm so happy I'm not the only one who thinks they belong together! They could be so amazing together! It will be one of those angsty relationships with a lot of drama in it! I LOVE those kind of relationships! Brett/Lukas is definitely pure win!
shyd1 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Yes! Lukas/Brett for the win!
minlin chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Yay, someone else sees that they belong together!