Reviews for The Last Bit of the Legend
HalfLiar chapter 1 . 4/1
They always did connect a bit deeper than others. I thought it would be nice if they were an item, but Nausaicaa seems to spread her love equally. I see her so devoted to the spectacles of the earth and people.

This was so endearing. I'm happy you wrote this. Nausicaa the comic books/mangas were truly epic.

I really love your writing style btw. Very appropriate for this story.
Mayuko-chan chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
I'm really happy to have found such good story about Selm and Nausicaa. This is my favorite pairing and I love the manga. :) Thx you
Acacia chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
I loved it! The Nausicaa and Selm pairing needs some love. I was looking for fanart or fanfiction about them and you're right, there isn't much. Oh yeah, and you are a great writer. ;)
Chesinshi chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
I love your writing! Your descriptions are lovely and character portrayal is lovely. And yes, I'm one of the people that shipped Nausicaa with Asbel, but that's because I didn't read the manga... Your version is a nice way to round up the legend - great job!
Gamma Cavy chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
well done
Faliara chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
That's nice! ... But I REALLY do like Asbel x NausicaƤ though.
miss ink chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
I like it!
Titano911 chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
This is a really nice and cute story, probably the one of the best fanfic of Nausicaa and Selm. I'm not a member here, but I am a member on deviantART and you inspired me to do a scene from your fanfic (hope you don't mind _). Here's the link: art/Confession-178073151