Reviews for Essence of Sandalwood
Oomizo chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Hot and fluffly at the same time! Kudos to you, a brilliant writer ;)
It really was good, the masage scene was cute too, not just sexy and I haven't seen many stories like that, awesome job!
Konnichichan chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
So perfect! So beautiful and sexy :)
Rainbowed-Sunned-Spirit chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
That was so hot and adorable! I love how Italy and Germany are lovers in this fic.

Great job :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
This is a perfect fanfiction.

They are both in character

They have a believable relationship where it isn't just something based of sex or immediately random feelings. It's already developed and you wrote them great.

Very detailed and nice and sweet, pure lovely fluff with sensuality. Beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Reading this made me so happily sleepy; you must have some kind of great talent! Keep up the great fics.
CeliloChan4evar chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
I really just love this. It's beautiful, and so sweet.
BroadwayGal14 chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
That was sooooo good! Like OMG it was cute and amazing and perfect in every single way! It would be really awesome if you did the morning after! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
You managed to pull of a relationship that isnt based off sex and put sexual activities in there. EVERY FANFICTION EVER, literally has them falling in love AFTER sex. This is why I appreciate it so much. Its just these two doing coupley things. Italy understands and wants to make him feel better without super sexy times but just enough to show he cares. I freaking love this so much.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Normally I hate smut but GOOD GOD WHAT GODLY REALM DID YOU PULL THIS FROM
sampea chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
That was an icredibly sweet and sensual fanfic! Pleasant dreams, Germany!
ochaofice chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
i love your story! please write a "morning after" please!
YokaiKittens chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Beautifu;! I loved it... _
geritashipper123 chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH! I LUV THIS! SUGGESTION: extra chappir about the morning! or maybe a reversal of roles?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
This is the best. I had to read it a few before I could stop screaming in my head. It was actually really good . Thanks!
Christina chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
This is actually kind of a rare take on the Gerita relationship - as a massage doesn't end in sex. Gasp.

I really liked this fic, as it was very romantic and sweet, without being overly sugary.

Thank you!