Reviews for Essence of Sandalwood
I'm not complaining, the story was awesome, I'm just wondering.
Why is Italy speaking in 3rd person?
It says that's Germany comes home to Italy tense but Italy is the one giving the massage?!
feli.loves.lud chapter 1 . 4/1
This was awesome I loved it
Oomizo chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Hot and fluffly at the same time! Kudos to you, a brilliant writer ;)
It really was good, the masage scene was cute too, not just sexy and I haven't seen many stories like that, awesome job!
Konnichichan chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
So perfect! So beautiful and sexy :)
Rainbowed-Sunned-Spirit chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
That was so hot and adorable! I love how Italy and Germany are lovers in this fic.

Great job :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
This is a perfect fanfiction.

They are both in character

They have a believable relationship where it isn't just something based of sex or immediately random feelings. It's already developed and you wrote them great.

Very detailed and nice and sweet, pure lovely fluff with sensuality. Beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Reading this made me so happily sleepy; you must have some kind of great talent! Keep up the great fics.
CeliloChan4evar chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
I really just love this. It's beautiful, and so sweet.
BroadwayGal14 chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
That was sooooo good! Like OMG it was cute and amazing and perfect in every single way! It would be really awesome if you did the morning after! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
You managed to pull of a relationship that isnt based off sex and put sexual activities in there. EVERY FANFICTION EVER, literally has them falling in love AFTER sex. This is why I appreciate it so much. Its just these two doing coupley things. Italy understands and wants to make him feel better without super sexy times but just enough to show he cares. I freaking love this so much.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Normally I hate smut but GOOD GOD WHAT GODLY REALM DID YOU PULL THIS FROM
sampea chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
That was an icredibly sweet and sensual fanfic! Pleasant dreams, Germany!
ochaofice chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
i love your story! please write a "morning after" please!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »