Reviews for Neutral Countries Can't Fight Dark Lords
GlitteryOverlord chapter 18 . 5/11
Damn I feel real bad for Narcissa now.
Lol I can imagine people in the real world noticing the changes in the book and the internet hype and rage about this. But how would the real world readers read the book exactly with the changes? Like exactly the same way as written in this fic?
TouchDouche chapter 13 . 7/26/2016
After I read the yowy part out loud, I started crying
TouchDouche chapter 12 . 7/26/2016
What the hell is a Hufflepuff?
TouchDouche chapter 12 . 7/26/2016
What the hell is a Hufflepuff?
TouchDouche chapter 10 . 7/26/2016
Ernie's Poland. Nice.
TouchDouche chapter 5 . 7/26/2016
Neville's Russia. Okay
TouchDouche chapter 3 . 7/26/2016
Heyyyy
Polly Little chapter 15 . 3/20/2016
Yes Pansy, girls have minions.
Polly Little chapter 14 . 3/20/2016
Taiwan, use a spork! No one will suspect, plus it feels nice when you say it. It's also good for holding off Louis Tomlinson (Adventurous Adventures of One Direction).
Polly Little chapter 13 . 3/20/2016
Ron is the ninja! But Hannah is better. Of course she is, she's Hannah Abbott! She's more awesome than Prussia!
Polly Little chapter 12 . 3/20/2016
The Bellas should get on well. They could have rant sessions!
Polly Little chapter 11 . 3/20/2016
Or Ron could be England. The amount of "Bloody hell!"s he says...
Polly Little chapter 10 . 3/20/2016
Ernie Macmillan. Ernie Macmillan. The fastidious, old-fashioned Hufflepuff. That sentence sounds really like Poland, doesn't it? What next? England is McGonagall, and is freaking out over his newfound femininity, and, more importantly, his Scottish accent. That would be hilarious. Or North Italy as Snape!
If I've accidentally misled you, I can't stop cracking up over Poland/Ernie. It's unbelievable.
He-who-runs-into-walls chapter 11 . 1/13/2015
Is Ron America?
Guest chapter 6 . 7/24/2014
Neville is RUSSIA! *laughs uncontrollably for five minutes* someone should totally draw Neville with a scarf, pipe, and vodka. It would be an instant hit.