Reviews for The Love of Foxes and Angels
V1 Poor naruto more poorer (I know that's not a word) readers you haven't updated in such a long time. . .

V2 Write already! I love this story! Hurry up and update already!

V3 *sob* why!? What did I ever do to you!? Why won't you update!? You haven't updated since May 3 of 2013! And this year is 2015 that my dear author is 2 years 24 months 108 weeks (I think)!
Update soon! love the story! don't stop writing!
MythicGR66 chapter 9 . 12/14/2014
please start writing again
corbinskydragon1 chapter 8 . 12/12/2014
You've got to keep going with story! It's awesome! I mean I started to read it like an hour and a half ago. If people are bad mouthing this than screw them because it's great. If and when you do another chapter I can't wait to read it!
Daniel chapter 9 . 5/22/2014
Please don't stop the story here please continue to write more I love this story TT
zachary12 chapter 9 . 2/24/2014
ha ha ha nice job
ThunderClaw03 chapter 5 . 2/5/2014
Great job keep writing your stories I hope you update them soon
nemikconi new sora chapter 9 . 1/21/2014
when will you update the story
Frost-Ninja Dragon chapter 9 . 1/10/2014
I am loving this story, please continue
Dracoessa chapter 9 . 10/2/2013
Sweet their on the same team and passed. I hope that you continue this and the silver fox stories. Also I think some bashing here and there might be good for your story.
Dracoessa chapter 7 . 10/2/2013
Yes, yes he does. I hope that naruto and hinata ger placed on the same team atleast.
Dracoessa chapter 6 . 10/2/2013
You got that right narnar.
Dracoessa chapter 5 . 10/2/2013
*pounds emo-UKE-teme and hinata's fan boys into bloody pulps and screams* Stay away from hinata!
Dracoessa chapter 4 . 10/2/2013
*sneaks up behind mizuki and starts throttling him into a bloody pulp* take that you ass hole of a teme.
Dracoessa chapter 3 . 10/2/2013