Reviews for Four Generations Of Women
I'm-the-girl-who-dreamed chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
Lovely story.
showtunediva chapter 4 . 5/5/2012
This was very well written and interesting to read. Great job!
Nova Sinfonia chapter 4 . 3/17/2012
This story was intriguing. I always found the part about Chava to be sad, but it's interesting how you trace Chava's family through history. Since there's such a large time span, there seems some distance between the reader and the characters, but the parts you've sketched out work well.
jrba95 chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
i liked this very much. the history and the way u applied it was cool!
Kate Pendragon chapter 4 . 1/27/2012
I love this story!

~Kate
Dreamer1985 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
I have to agree with your other reviewer. Well,written grammar wise and stuff, but too many questions are floating around. if it weren't for your summary I wouldn't even know which daughter was the grandmother. If it's in there I really need to get more sleep.
JulaiG chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Hey,

first of all, I like your grammar and stile. You write really good and it's fun to read. There are some things that confuse me. You write of Nikita going home to her family, and how she feels about it, but you never describe how her life is while she stays at home. No mentioning of how her parents or siblings react on her or stuff. I think this would be very interestig. What also confuses me is that Nikita is going to visit Berlin again to meet the chancellor. But she meets a man called Reggie. Who is he? The one that passed the wall as a tourist? The chancellor? And how did her manuskript get from a publisher to the chancellor?

But anyway, I hope you continue and that chapter two is up fast ;)