Reviews for The Last Sacrifice: How it all ends MY version
DhampirLover chapter 3 . 10/8/2015
While I ultimately understand Dimitri's motive, that was still dick thing to say/do.
a.leer.se.ha.dicho chapter 23 . 12/6/2014
Excellent ending! Thank you very much for taking the time to write this beautiful piece and thank you very much for sharing it with everyone. I hope that someday you decide to write something else.

a.leer.se.ha.dicho chapter 22 . 12/6/2014
Once again, amazing job.
a.leer.se.ha.dicho chapter 20 . 12/6/2014
You are correct. I definitely did not see that coming. Very interesting twist. Getting to personally meet and getting help none other than from Vlad and Anna.
a.leer.se.ha.dicho chapter 19 . 12/6/2014
Danielle,
You are a wonderful writer. I really love this chapter. I hope Victor can be expelled from Rose's body without damaging her body in anyway.
Julie
a.leer.se.ha.dicho chapter 18 . 12/6/2014
OH! MY! GOD! WTF is up. This is so bizarre. I love it.
a.leer.se.ha.dicho chapter 15 . 12/6/2014
I really loved the chapter. I am sorry am not so eloquent right now but I am getting really tired and sleepy but I just cannot stop reading. It is now past 3am.
a.leer.se.ha.dicho chapter 14 . 12/6/2014
Awwwww.
a.leer.se.ha.dicho chapter 13 . 12/6/2014
Wonderful chapter.
a.leer.se.ha.dicho chapter 12 . 12/6/2014
Wow! Sydney is now shadow kissed and bonded to Adrian? You weren't kidding when you said more twists were coming. This is so compelling. Fantastic.

a.leer.se.ha.dicho chapter 11 . 12/6/2014
AWWWWWWW...
a.leer.se.ha.dicho chapter 10 . 12/5/2014
I agree. You are evil for leaving the chapter with this huge cliffhanger. Luckily for me, I do not have to wait to read the next chapter. You are really talented. This story is awesome.

a.leer.se.ha.dicho chapter 9 . 12/5/2014
Oh I love Adrian. He is so wonderful to bough out like that. I somewhat wish it could have worked between him and Rose but he is right there is someone else out there for him to share a love as intense as what Rose and Dimitri share.

This story is so addictive. It is 1:31am and I cannot stop reading. Good thing tomorrow is Saturday and I don't have to work.

a.leer.se.ha.dicho chapter 8 . 12/5/2014
.GOD. Well at the beginning of the story you had me thinking that Rose would be better off without Dimitri but it seems that I was mistaken. I hope Dimitri does not do another 180 on Rose. He would be a complete douche and that would be unforgivable also.

Poor Adrian. What a way to be broken up with?! He is going to know something is up by her glowing aura mixed in with some wariness and confusion even before Rose says anything.

a.leer.se.ha.dicho chapter 7 . 12/5/2014
So is Rose going for the Georgina Kincaid look now? By the description of her new look in this chapter it sounds like she going to go claim some souls for her John Cusack boss or is she dressing up for Seth Mortinsen? Just in case you do not get the reference, I am talking about the main characters from the Succubus Blues Series by Richelle Mead.

Now you have me wondering what Dimitri was muttering in Russian that had Vika laughing. I hope you have a chapter in here soon from Dimitri's POV.

Love it.