Reviews for In His Father's Arms
Smithy chapter 1 . 4/9
Forgot to say that Will is doing the exact same thing that the gang at CHP Central {CHiPs} did when they had to transport an ambulance full of orphans and foundlings {babies} to another hospital when some crazy driver caused the ambulance to go violently off the road. Grossman was the first to find them, then Bonnie, then Jed, then Baricza, then Ponch and Jon. Gretrear {their commander} told them all how to do it, considering he was the father.
SaintClaire chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
Oooh, I liked this one. Sweet family scene, and you did a good job of describing her terror when she found her son missing, and Will holding him in his arms.
slytherensangel26 chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
awe! this is so sweet!
Jedi Arwen Sparrow Winchester chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
SO incredibly sweet!
the courage of our hearts chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Moving, emotional, utterly beautiful. You made me imagine those two holding each other, with their child between them - and what a sight that is. ;)
leoshunny1985 chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
love it
Nytd chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Well thought out and very touching! I love the moment you describe when Elizabeth realizes just who is holding her son.

An adorable one-shot! :)
CaptainKrueger chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Aw, this was so cute. I love their devotion for each other.
Smithy chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
This is an 'aw' moment, in which a father is lovingly introduced to his son. Hope to see more. By the way, I am one of those who firmly believes that if Will does his duty and they remain true to each other, he is released from his obligation.
PirateRN chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Beautifully done as always! The correlation to Shakespeare's sonnet of they who wear the crown was brilliant. Love your one shots and hope for more! Smiles :)