Reviews for Two Thirds
Laura M. Appelbaum chapter 4 . 3/31
I don't give praise lightly, so let me say this is very, very good.
Lucillia chapter 4 . 1/26/2013
That was a good story, and I enjoyed reading it.
Jarrod chapter 4 . 1/13/2013
This is great Sleeping in the Light should have definatly had one last guest apperance by Valen. IDK how you would do that but it would have been awesome.
Nenya Kanadka chapter 4 . 10/17/2012
And of course they meet again at the end. 3 I love the thought that they are waiting for Delenn because the three of them need to be together to go on into whatever awaits them after this life.

This was a great little fic. Thank you!

(But I still wouldn't mind the slash. Hee.)
Nenya Kanadka chapter 3 . 10/17/2012
Chapter two made me smile, and chapter three is making me sob. :) I can hear all their voices, especially Ambassador Jeff's and Delenn's. I love them so much.
Nenya Kanadka chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
This is very well-done, and I'm always interested in Sinclair and Sheridan back in the day. But no slash? Aww, come on, they'd be utterly gorgeous together!
Harrie chapter 4 . 1/23/2011
So... I read the first chapter last night and thought it was good and then moved on... This I realized about 20 minutes ago while looking though B5 stories that there were 3 more chapters...

Well done. I must admit that your visison of "The place where no shadows fall" speaks volumes to me and tugs at some thoughts about life and death I'd forgotten. It also reminds me rather loosly, considering I've never read it, of the novel "The Five People You Meet in Heaven"
adara-greenleaf chapter 4 . 11/25/2010
Oh, this was so beautiful! It brought a tear to my eye, but at the same time it made me smile because death is not the end, for any of us, and the journey will continue anew. You said it better, but you get my drift.

I am very eager to read your other fics! I love your writing style, which is important to me, as I am a writer myself. As a side note: I read your profile and I agree completely with your assessment of the B5 universe as created by JMS. I happened upon the show (I think it was in the second season by then, so still when it was new on TV) by accident and I was stunned by how fully it sucked me in with just one episode! I was and am still a big Star Trek fan, but I always maintained that B5 was...more interesting. Maybe not better, as such, but like it was fulfilling a greater purpose. Does that make sense? I don't know why, but B5 made more "sense" to me; the more philosophical part of me that was so unlike the other kids my age. I was hooked and watching this show while my friends were talking about boys (this is late grade school/early HS for me) and I felt like I didn't have time to contemplate all that silly stuff because there was "more" out there and, in a very odd way, B5 helped me see that there was "more."

Sorry I'm spewing like a diary entry here, but your profile just made so much sense to me. I'm glad to learn I am not the only one who felt like that about B5. I am so sad it's over and, to this day, I still watch the DVD's with something akin to reverence. There's been nothing like B5 before, and I would be hard pressed to view anything quite like it again.
adara-greenleaf chapter 3 . 11/25/2010
Great chapter!

I think of all the characters, in all the TV shows I've ever loved, Delenn is my favourite. I heart her so much! She's an alien Ghandi! I love the Minbari, in general, but Delenn is the best.
adara-greenleaf chapter 2 . 11/25/2010
Yes, there's nothing like a bottle of Whiskey shared between two mortal enemies to smooth the rough edges.

This was a great chapter and I am beginning to love John again.
adara-greenleaf chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
You know, i's odd: I would have thought Sinclair was older than Sheridan...

Anyway, this was a great first chapter, though I am sorry to say I kinda want to punch the crap outta Sheridan. I love him to bits, but man-he's just a big jerkface, isn't he?

If it weren't for the fact that I know Sheridan is the One Who Will Be, and thus, Mega Important, I'd be rooting for Sinclair to kick his arse but good!
shadowsamurai83 chapter 4 . 8/21/2010
Wow. That was a very interesting take on Sheridan and Sinclair's relationship, brief though it was. And that last chapter was fantastic. A great short story, an excellent read. Thanks for sharing. :)
shadowsamurai83 chapter 2 . 8/21/2010
"I've got a few things I want to say to both of you, and they all start with what the f—" And then Sinclair cut the link. Hilarious! And the burping...nearly fell off my seat laughing! :D That was a great chapter, just brilliant. I loved it. :)
shadowsamurai83 chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Very interesting take on these two, though I always thought Sinclair was older than Sheridan. Maybe it's because he looks it. Anyway, I love all Sinclair stories, so I'm looking forward to more of this one. :)
Nyt Yanse chapter 4 . 8/17/2010
This is a brilliant view on those undisclosed moments, wonderful description. The hazing was toe curlingly well written and the Mars scene was very realistic. I was surprised to see the reference to after-death in the last chapter, but I liked it, not overstating anything, very generic religously speaking. A fantastic read.