Reviews for Time is of the Essence
Penally1 chapter 12 . 11/22/2014
I just power read this FanFiction and the previous one in the series (Ongoing, I think). And I laughed so hard that my dentures broke. Anyway, I've got two suggestions for this: One is that the Zero costume/suit was actually a 10th Generation Knightmare Frame (KMF) or another where both C.C & V.V were in the Code-R capsule and so he got two Geass'.
Anyway... Ciao.
baby chisa chapter 12 . 10/19/2012
This story is great! Its REALLY fun, it ives me the feeling of just a collection of uniqe oneshots! One possibility I have been thinking over for a while is, what if Rolo didnt save lelouch from shneziel after the black knights betrayed him...? INTERESTING HMMMM!? I would loveit if you were to continue this story. Ive fallen in love with it and its sad to see it hasnt been updated for years! Please continue if you can!
TheMonkCode chapter 12 . 1/9/2012
Love the story so far!

Cant wait for the next chappy.

If you're out of ideas how about this1: If LL's geass wouldn't have gone berserk, eufy woul'dn't have killed all those people. The black knights might have been suspended. Might make an interesting story :D
charis89 chapter 12 . 10/21/2011
This is so interesting. Can't wait to see what happens next. Hope they will be an update soon.
Van the Rogue Soul Drinker chapter 12 . 6/25/2011
so far I really like what you've made and look forward to the next adventure that lelouch is forced to live...maybe have him become a version of Superman! It's a bird! Its a plane! No its ZERO!
Hichigo's Devoted Follower chapter 12 . 6/2/2011
Dear awesome author,

I believe you should make one were he and euphy fall in love. please consider it. I'm not much of an author so I can't possibley make it into a good story.
Web Slinger Spidey chapter 12 . 3/3/2011
Ya know this more or less to write my own AU Code Geass fanfic
reader chapter 12 . 1/10/2011
An idea to your story could be that Lelouch was the leader of the army invading and fought the resistence. (:
Ethorin chapter 12 . 12/27/2010
this thing is inane :P, i have an idea, Lelouch as an 11 :P, favorited
Gohan-to-the-max chapter 12 . 12/13/2010
This is such an amazing idea of making a story with multiple realities being shown, I'm starting to feel all motivated to continue with my story now :P

Anyway you could do one where Lelouch is discovered as a prince by fellow classmate who accidently tells the class

Or one where zero was someone else and Lelouch remained a prince

or one where Cornelia and other siblings willingly join his rebellion against his father

A world where Lelouch is forced to marry Milly so that he can still get the care needed for him and nunnally

Well here are a few ideas, sorry that they aare not very good original but oh well. I have more slowly developing inside my brain. Anyway amazinng story please update soon
Ronnin-themanwithnoprinciples chapter 2 . 11/24/2010
I really like this idea of multiple realities being shown. I do agree that it could go somewhere, although we have no idea what happened with Lelouch's original reality, where you ended with being in the world of C., and S.S. about to take reign over the world. That will still need to be a big point no matter where he goes.
Dragonrider04 chapter 12 . 10/14/2010
Hmmm, maybe some evil dimension where Lelouch is Mariannes assassin and works for the Geass Directorate instead of being a royal prince...

Just a thought...Could be useful in sticking some pain induced character development in
nanoman79 chapter 12 . 10/11/2010
This one is interesting. But in the end even if Lelouch knew what everybody was thinking, it would not stop VV from taking Nunnally since Mao can't read his mind. Although it might make that situation more interesting.

I think for the concept of Japan conquering Britannia you need to make a lot of changes to the backstory. At the time Britannia conquers Japan, Britannia encompasses the entire western hemishpere. It has also conquered New Zealand, The Philippines, Cambodia, and Vietnam (Indochina). The other big change would have to be the whole Ragnarok thing. Japan was conquered because of its Twight Gate/thought elevator and also because of sakurdite. The sakuradite helped Britannia build more and better knightmares to conquer the rest of the territories it needed to gain acces to all the thought elevators. Granted you can make Japan more agressive and it can conquer the eastern Asia.

Another problem would be in terms of weaponry and manpower. Although Britannia's oppresive ways might make this point mute. But it certainly does not help Zero and the Black Knights. They talk about other areas rising up but none ever do. While it is possible for Japan to create an atomic weapon. Why would they even research other fuel/energy sources when they have so much sakuradite. From what is said/shown sakuradite is a clean burning or whatever energy source. Only Albert Einstein stating the need to do so led the United States to research atomic weapons. Although it is possible that it would have been doen eventually.

Another problem is that the scientific community is not always quiet about what it does. Many scientists put science even above patriotism. So Britannia would have at least a clue that Japan is building something big. Japan would have to conquer additiona areas they because need a large area with lots of water for atomic weapons. Unless they build the FLEIA which seems to be nothing but a temporary black hole.

I think the bigger problem is that in most cases the roles would just be reversed. Also there is lots members of the Britannian royal family that would have to be considered.
Kamigawa Nagamaki chapter 12 . 10/11/2010
that was the first time i anyone coming up with a plot like that Mao was so teasing in this chap i couldn't resist saying his lines, my imouto thinks i gone mad LoL update soon although

each chapter is a potential challage for other fanfic writers it will be fun personally i need a lot of change and work for my fanfics update soon
Slop Doggy chapter 12 . 10/11/2010
oooo that was awesome! totally loved it. update soon!