Reviews for A Roy and Riza Fanfiction
LILDOOP chapter 1 . 3/22
Extremely well written but I didn't particularly like it to be honest. It made Riza out to be the "Damsel in distress" type character, she would have totally jacked some lame thug, no way would she get beaten up.

Also, Roy Mustang was vengeance-fueled and out for blood for almost the entire FMAB show because Hughes was killed, do you really think he wouldn't have fried the crap out of this guy if he were beating Riza like that? Roy would have brought hell to earth just to torture that guy to death.

It did however have some really good and well written cute Roy x Riza moments. :)
Molly chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
This was great, you are a really talented writer. I love the story, and honestly, I want to read more!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
This was awesome
Emily chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
BEST ROYAI IVE EVER READ!
Allen chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Good show good show
I love FMA chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
You should write a fanfic where Roy is injured and Riza takes care of him! You are a great writer so keep it up! :D
spongeman200 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
i love it! Roy and Riza were so cool on this story
WickedGreen chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Riza was a bit OOC i think but the story intrigued me, and it was good, the writing is a little bit...off? i think. i enjoyed it though. i can't properly criticize because this is better than my work :)
Couple of Luck chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Although I disagree the idea that Riza can be that defenseless and extreme workaholic, your story is very well written, especially the detail.

by the way, this sentence, "Is that how the Hawkeye's welcome their guests?"

It should be either 'Hawkeyes' welcome their guests' or 'Hawkeye welcome her guests'

And, this story worth more chapters. But, I suggest not to focus too much on Riza being vulnerable. But the interaction between Roy and Riza.