Reviews for Random Awesomeness
Guest chapter 10 . 11/18/2013
The Last One Should Be A Story
Iwantsomefangs chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Omg Im crying such a beautiful story.
roon0 chapter 10 . 9/19/2010
Sounds typical. She is lucky only the dog was made over!
roon0 chapter 9 . 9/19/2010
LOL. I am wondering who the present is really for:-)
mw138 chapter 10 . 9/6/2010
Aww! So cute! :D
JasperLuver48 chapter 10 . 9/5/2010
OH yeah! Yo Gabba Gabba is the shit! :) DJ Lance is crazy funny to watch hehe I love you tiff, you write the best stuff :)
JasperLuver48 chapter 9 . 9/5/2010
damn tiffers! The thought of being a sub to hot ass Master Jasper makes me sweat just thinking about it :) Bella is one lucky lady!
givemesomevamp chapter 10 . 9/5/2010
LMAO! Yo Gabba Gabba! Nice!

I really like the collection of pieces you've got goin' here and I hope you add more soon:-)
givemesomevamp chapter 9 . 9/5/2010
I love her devotion to him and his to her. Along with his reassuring her that this was for her not him. Nice! I hope you continue with these. I'm not a bit "pain-in-the-womanly-bits" person either but this (and your writing) I like.
givemesomevamp chapter 8 . 9/5/2010
Lol! This is exactly how I feel when I read my first, oh,I don't know- let's say 10 chaps.

I loved their awkwardness and she was dead-on about the Family Feud. JS.
givemesomevamp chapter 7 . 9/5/2010
Awww, Ed was so damn cute here, and fuck it all if even Gaysper doesn't do somethin' for me. I think I may need help...
givemesomevamp chapter 6 . 9/5/2010
Yay! Another one! Course, I would've known that if I'd just kept reading. OR even looked at the titles. *facepalm*

Anywho, your AN- "Oh, and since I'm a wimp, there won't be all kinds of pain and torture or anything of the sort to Bella's womanly bits."- Tripped me out. Full on giggle spree.

Great bit here! Love me some Domsper;-)
givemesomevamp chapter 5 . 9/5/2010
Hot girl on girl there! Not normally my thing but well-written!
givemesomevamp chapter 4 . 9/5/2010
OH gosh! PLEASE tell me you wrote more of these! I'd be a damn shame if you didn't.

Oh! PMSL at 'ponyplay' and her reaction to 'pussyworship'. I'm with her though. Yes please;-)
givemesomevamp chapter 3 . 9/5/2010
Fuck Bella and Jasper! That was me and Jasper and GAH! was it hot!

May I just say that you are one of the few that I read that never fails in the lemon department. No matter how many, you bring it. HAWT!

And I loved the raw emotion in this one as well. Really great, bb!

BTW: Random Awesomeness Perfect name for this collection of bits of WIN.