Reviews for A Dragon for Carlos
JenEvan chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
The banter between the two is amusing. But the most touching part is hearing Karone's own story, not being Astronema anymore, yet no longer Karone as well. Zhane's solution to call her 'Ron' coz it has the same letters of both her names is just hilarious xD And interesting to see a side of Zhane that not many seem to notice :)
Akino Ame chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
I really love how you portrayed Karone and Zhane in this-the way they were set up as foils. I liked the identity issues Karone was dealing with (which really wasn't covered too well in either PRiS or LG), and how Zhane was still treading thin ice trying to get her to open up a little more. It was a really nice way you handled it, particularly showing that they were similar by letting others see what they expected while keeping it hidden what was really going on inside them. I also liked the emphasis that it had been Astronema Zhane was attracted to, and his solution to Karone's identity crisis.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Ha ha ha. Nice. So...will you do one with Carlos' expression when he gets the dragon? Catch ya on the flip side.