Reviews for From The Darkness Comes Light
snoopylover60 chapter 18 . 5/16/2014

I really enjoyed your story
roxiegirl chapter 18 . 3/8/2012
Thank you! Lovely chapter. Brought a few tears to my eyes when they talked about Alice. Can't wait for the culmination of the wedding! Mwah!
CherylSab chapter 15 . 2/8/2012
Still sobbing a little bit. I'm so happy to hear that Charlie gave his blessing. That was a very touching moment. Excited to see how he proposes.
CherylSab chapter 14 . 2/8/2012
I'm a snot sobbing mess right now. I put off catching up with this story cause I knew what was coming. Poor Jasper...poor Edward and poor me! lol I was so hoping she wouldn't die. I haven't cried over a fic this hard in a very long time. I missed this one.
Twilightchick45 chapter 18 . 2/3/2012
Very sweet chapter. I love that everyone seems to be happy and getting what they want out of life.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 18 . 2/2/2012
I enjoyed Bella's POV of her wedding day preparations.

It was nice to get more of her past and to see how it was effecting her today. Esme, as always, was so sweet in reassuring Bella that her mother would be proud of her beautiful daughter on this important day of her life.

I liked Bella and Charlie's moment together and that he gave her that reminder that her mother was not always so bitter and angry toward her dad. She loved him once. I also liked how Bella referred to this wedding as putting herself back on the path that she should have lived with Edward. It was a nice way of putting everything that happened into perspective.

I think my favorite moment in this chapter was Bella reassuring Mary about her place in Jasper's life. She needed to know that she was appreciated for herself and not as a replacement for Alice. It was very touching, especially since it came right after Jasper blowing her a kiss and mouthing ILY.

I am looking forward Part 2 and seeing how Edward is holding up. Thanks for these beautiful moments.
Sparklingwand chapter 18 . 2/1/2012
I have watched you flourish as an author over the past year and I must say I couldn't be more proud of you then I am at this very moment. Contrary to what others might say or believe, you truly are a gifted author. This story began dark and has truly ended with a ray of light.

Thank you for letting me apart of this adventure, and while I'm saddened that the ending is nigh, I can't wait for you to share what is still in store.

xoxo,

~J
Chloe Masen chapter 18 . 2/1/2012
You perhaps don't want a review from me, but I'm going to leave one anyway. That being said, I'll keep it short, and keep a tight lid on certain 'things'that don't need to be said again...

I'm glad to see that you didn't give up. I'm not sure if this is an ending, though it reads like one, but they certainly deserved a happy one. All of them.

Be well.
tinkrbell72 chapter 18 . 2/1/2012
WOW! That was so beautiful! I love happy endings and these two got what they both wanted- love ever after:) I am glad that Jasper has someone since losing the love of his life after only having her a short time. He deserved to have some happiness too.
april mikes chapter 10 . 10/21/2011
Nice:)
Chandler Morgan chapter 17 . 9/21/2011
I wondered if she would come back. I'm so glad Jasper won't be alone anymore. He deserves so much love, and she seems like the perfect person to give it to him. I just wish she didn't look so much like Alice. It has to be hard on both of them. It would be nice to see two wedding's before this story is over. To see everyone have a happy ending finally. Even if it's not with Alice.
tinkrbell72 chapter 17 . 9/10/2011
So many emotions! Jasper finally realizing that he can love again and it's ok to be happy. Edward finally getting the happiness he deserves:) great story! The pain they both suffered finally can end.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 17 . 9/9/2011
Thanks for the insight into what Elizabeth was thinking. I am just angry at her for taking the easy way out for her, especially when she knew what she should have done and what her boys needed from her. It was good that she left the note, however brief it was.

My heart goes out to Jasper. He is aching so much from losing Alice then to make the mistake that he did with Mary. It was great to see him happy for his brother even through his own misery.

Edward's happiness with Bella was a breath of fresh air in this chapter. I did worry that Edward might have a relapse with hearing the news about his mother's letter, but I loved seeing him strong and being able to help his brother realize that despite the pain that she caused, she died loving them.

Jasper's breakdown was a longtime coming. I'm glad that Mary was there for him when he needed her. His ILY in her ear was beautiful.
Chloe Masen chapter 17 . 9/9/2011
You wove so many different elements together here... new beginnings, with the joy and peace that those will bring, and closure to old hurts, with the differences that two hearts can experience it. These men need to heal from their little boys' pain, and, even if it takes time, now they can begin. And having strong women in their lives to love them certainly won't hurt.

And you'll never be lost, because you'll always have me. xoxo
Twilightchick45 chapter 17 . 9/8/2011
Poor Jasper. I think he needed this. I always felt that he has never really mourned.