Reviews for The Black Knights
blakekeane chapter 13 . 12/11/2014
Goddamnit man! After all of that awesome insanity, you break off at a critical time like that?!
The least you could do was short wrap up!
Please, for gods sake, CONTINUE!
RadioactiveCatMeow chapter 13 . 8/17/2013
Awesome story you have here. I enjoyed reading it very much and hope that there will be future updates that continue it in all its epicness.
love freak 666 chapter 13 . 7/17/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Tahkaullus01 chapter 3 . 6/14/2013
Fool! Darth Vader isn't Marianne's brother!
Everyone knows Alucard, the Prince of Darkness, is.
Tahkaullus01 chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
That opening credits was supposed to be some sort of A-Team reference right? Even if it isn't that's what I'm going to believe it is...because a Code Geass A-Team would be AWESOME!
BlueMoon chapter 13 . 5/27/2012
Well I hope Suzaku will have some good luck with Girls too?
OBSERVER01 chapter 13 . 5/9/2012
short but it up
Neo-byzantium chapter 11 . 3/11/2012
Pretty funny story so far. It's nice to see an AU story where Charles and Marianne rejected the whole "kill god" plot and actually focused on being good parents.

So Charles rented out all of Rhode Island and parts of Connecticut for a camping trip for all his wives and kids? LOL! I can imagine him twisting a few arms to be able to actually do that...

On a different note, I like how you made Karine one of the Black Knights even if she's stuck in the junior squad. So she's good with explosives and animals but still grumbles about "Stupid Nunnally", some things never change... /sighs/ For some reason, I seem to like Karine, she's a perfect foil for Nunnally, it'd be nice to see more of her in this fanfic. Bonus points if she and Nunnally have a spat or two, heh heh.

Keep up the good work.
kallen all the time chapter 11 . 8/9/2011
Crazy chapter. i wonder what is going to happen next.
OBSERVER01 chapter 11 . 7/25/2011
so far so it up
Not really sure where to start chapter 11 . 7/22/2011
But I approve of this silliness. It is a bit chaotic at times, but very amusing.
christian chapter 10 . 3/3/2011
Another great chapter!

How about dding vampire knight?
TREXPUNCHER chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Does anyone else imagine the A-TEAM music for the opening credits?
christian chapter 9 . 2/11/2011
I almost forgot!

How about adding Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann?
christian chapter 9 . 2/11/2011
THIS IS ONE OF THE FUNNIEST FANFICS I HAVE EVER READ!

I almost died laughing.

Whats next Soul Eater, Naruto, higurashi when they cry?

You could probably make it work even with the worst anime ever!

Keep it up!;)