Reviews for OneShots AZ
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 4 . 6/30/2011
Love it!
twilightmecrazii chapter 4 . 11/30/2010
loved it who doesnt love their nerds lol cant wait for the nxt one
twilightmecrazii chapter 3 . 11/30/2010
loved it spencer & his coffee amazing
twilightmecrazii chapter 2 . 11/30/2010
loved it amazing so sweet
twilightmecrazii chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
OMG that was so sad i actually cried
bravo69 chapter 2 . 10/27/2010
did you get this idea from a sex and the city episode where this one black bitch gets mad at samantha for dating her brother?
nicolethecrazyone chapter 4 . 10/17/2010
hot nice
PinkHimeLacus chapter 4 . 10/17/2010
Oh WOW sexy, loved it. Very hot and loving. Great job. Can't wait for more. Thanks for sharing!
Mrs.CallahanAlister chapter 4 . 10/17/2010
loved it! keep it up!
spencer reid chapter 3 . 9/21/2010

after entering the room, he went to the bathroom, took a shower, after getting out he fell to the ground in tears, he couldn't understand the behavior of his old friend.

Suddenly he heard his phone ring, he took it and found several calls and messages missed , it was JJ who said he had come, they needed him...

he decided to go even if his mind wasn't able to think properly.

he started to see all what they found about the case... but the team noted that reid wasn't okay, he was elsewhere, he doesn't focus on the case at all, after few hours morgan decided to ask him what was wrong, but reid answered that everything was fine, morgan told him that he won't escape like this, that he was certain that something was wrong, that something happenned , they talked for long minutes , morgan started to yell when reid told him to let him alone, he told him that he'll be always by his side, he can trust him, he'll help him, hotch was watching, all the team noticed that something was wrong with their genius , reid said that they have to focus on the case,

reid feeling a rebellious lock of his hair in his face used one of his hands to repel it, and then morgan saw the marks on his wrist,

"what's this..?" reid surprised tried to free himself from the embrace of Morgan " let me go morgan!"

" reid!what happened? why don't u talk to me? where are these brands from? "

feeling the tears coming to his eyes, he pulled hard, morgan let him go , he walked toward the exit .

Morgan told his colleagues that it was obvious that something was amiss, they all knew what those marks meant.

he calm down and after few minutes he went to reid, two coffes in hand, giving him one and staying by his side on the ban,

the silence was heavy, morgan decided to break it: " kid, hope u know u can tell me everything...who did that..?"

reid decided to speak, with a trembling voice:

"yesterday... i called ethan to meet each other. "Ethan? the friend whom you spoke?" "yes, we met at the bar where he works, we were talking over a drink ... i don't remember what happened ..but, i woke up in his bed..i asked him what happened, he answered that i passed out after drinking few sips, then he brought me at his house, I never would've believed it if I had been told before, but I know now that it he was the one who put something in my drink... we were talking...but.. he became strange, he said weird things, I felt uncomfortable so I told him that I had to go, we were on a case and you need me, but when I reached the door, he pulled me by the arm and threw me on the bed..." morgan clenched his fists..." " It took me a while to understand what was happening, I asked him what he was doing... but he didn't answer , he jumped on me and took my wristd, when he started to take off my shirt...to touch me.. i realized that it wasn't a joke..." he was trembling, morgan listened amazed... seeing that reid didn't continue, he asked slowly " what happened after ... did he...?"

He was interrupted by Reid: "I was shouting at him to let me go, to stop, but he didn't listen, he started to kiss me and tell me it was because of me that heleft training the FBI, he couldn't stand to be by my side, that a flame burned in him every time he met my eyes..." he was crying.. " I don't understand, he never behaved like this before.. he was always nice, always gentle... i don't understand.. " he burst into tears, but continued .. " while I struggled, I put my fist in his face and took the opportunity to escape, I saw that my weapon was on the bedside table, I took it and before he could react I pointed at him, he began to say that it was a joke, I had to put down my weapon ... I told him not to approach, I picked up my staffs and ran away, I think that after that, I took a taxi and went back to the hotel, after a few hours JJ called and I came..."

morgan in rage, will begin to yell asking reid to give him the guy's full name and where he can find him , reid'll open his eyes wide as saucers " No, morgan.. please don't... "

but derreck insisted, and finally reid gave him what he wanted and of course morgan disappeared. reid was tipped by force but he had to react, he knew that his freid's blood was warm and what he could do in a state like that, he couldn't let him have troubles by his fault, so he went to the boss and told him everything.

Meanwhile Morgan knocks on the door of this bastard of Ethan,he opened and asked him what he wants, morgan shows his badge, and I guess the guy, whether he tries to close the door and morgan starts to angry,to slam, or he lets him in and asks what the FBI wanted to him, mm if we take the second assumption,so Morgan said that he wants to talk about Spencer Reid, then the guy replies: I din't know what he has told you ... however this kind of replicas used by all rotted in his kind, and of course Morgan isn't the kind of patient, he gets angry, he presses him against the wall and says: Don't mess with me, you son of a bitch!

there either , he beats him up or embarks him for attempted rape,

i gave u all what i have now it's for you to choose , to decide

i really hope u like it; i wanna read it T_T

please tell me u agree, u'll write all this storie, u can change all what u want and make it as you like, i just want it to be realistic, :)

mm so thank you, i'm witing for your responce _

bye bye , have a nice day

(PS: i don't speak english very well so if u find lots of mistakes.. :p xD)

see you :) :) * hoping you agree*

kiss _
Nicolethecrazyone chapter 3 . 9/21/2010
Love it
Spencer chapter 3 . 9/21/2010
hello,

i read that u wanted us to give some ideas about any storie, i'm always thinking about it, mm what do u think of this: it isn't very long but it's just an idea u'll see how to write it if u like it.

u remember the episode of the women who was imitationg "jack the ripper"? , spencer talked about a friend who was his rival... he live in Las Vegas, both of them plained to enter the FBI but EThan abandoned the first day...

mm, reid went to his bar , where ethan works, and talked to him what if their small talk did not go as planned,? if ethan was hidding something...

reid went pay a visit to his old friend, they were talking about their lives, the old time .. over a drink.. and then the black hole... reid woke up in a bed , when he opened his eyes he saw Ethan , he was confused , he asked where he was and what happenned, ethan told him that after drinking sips he've vanished, " u really can't bear alcohol.." spencer smiled ,they was talking , spencer always liked their conversations but this day, ethan was weird, he started talking about the past, about the time they spent together, as if he resented him for smoething, as he blamed him,

he told him that stying by his side became too dificult , everytime he meets his gaze , his blood started to boil...

reid didn't understand, he began to feel uncomfortable,

he prentended that his team needs him, he has to go ... he'll call him and they'll talk again,

but Ethan didn't agree, as soon as Reid arrived to the door he pulled his arm and has thrown him on the bed. reid was petrified " EThan what are you..." he tried to escape but the grip of his so-called friend left him no possibility of movement, when Ethan took his wrists, immobilized him and began to tear his shirt, Reid knew that this was not a joke. he struggled, cried out , but nothing, this beast was deaf to his supplice, he told him that earlier he sked him why he left the FBI after one day, " well dear spencer,i'll answer u ,the only reason that made me drop everything was you!

i was seeing youeverywhere , u became my obcession, just being by your side was painful, I couldn't take it anymore, it was too hard, I tried to forget you , to extinguish the flame of desire that burns in me whenever our eyes meet... but i couldn't" spencer was paralyzed, he kissed him and touched him everywhere, spencer shouted, pleaded " stop, no.. ethan, please.. let me go... why? "

but ethan didn't stop, he continued his kisses and touching, Spencer was afraid, he was confused and lost, the tears began to flow down his cheek, why?

when he felt ethan's hands unbuckle his belt, he struggled even more violently, so much that one of his wasted shots went to touch ethan's face,(I also thought about a vase that would be on the bedside table but I do not know, I put the shot, see what u prefer ) he stopped a moment, taking the opportunity to jump out of bed and saw his gun on a nightstand next to the bed, when ethan saw him he walked towrds him , but reid had his gun already pointed at him. he shouted that if he ever took a step he wouldn't hesitate to shoot, ethan recoiled, "Spencer stop, put the gun right away, I was joking ..." "NO! don't come near me, get away, go to the bottom and your hands where i can see them! "

he hastened to take his bag, his staffs and leave this hell, rtahn hadn't followed him ,he ran off, he was outside , night began to fall he did not know what to do, he was confused, he decided after away from Ethan, to sit and reflect for a few seconds, he arranged his clothes and decided to take a taxi back to the hotel. He still couldn't believe what happened,

Ethan? but he was his companion, his rival and friend, they shared so much together, why did it take to finish like that whay? he liked him so much, he trusted him , he considered him as a brother, but he ... the tears began to flow from his eyes again, he wiped them quickly before getting into a taxi.

he was still trembling, crying,

the driver saw that the young man wasn't okay , " is everything ok , sir? "

Reid was fired by his thoughts and stammered a " I'm gonna be alright, thank you "

the driver didn't insist but knew that his client was anything but in his normal state.

He paid and walked toward the hotel, praying that his team isn't there, he shared his room with dereck , if his friend saw him in this state, what could he answer him, even the guy from the hotel looked at him curiously, his eyes were swollen, we could clearly see the traces of tears on her cheeks and his clothes..-_-. he asked if everything went well, Reid said yes, that he was just tired, the man didn't insist, he also said that his colleagues hadn't arrived yet.
PinkHimeLacus chapter 3 . 9/20/2010
This was sweet and endearing, cute! Thanks for sharing. I love your fluff.
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 3 . 9/20/2010
love it!
nicolethecrazyone chapter 2 . 9/18/2010
The problem with religion on US?

Ps) Im totally 150% with you. We are all the same no matter how we look or act.