Reviews for The Hour of Separation
Skyfullofstars chapter 1 . 5/5/2016
Lovely! Utterly lovely and wonderfully done. John's POV is perfect and Moriarty is such a horrid little s***!

Thank you for writing and posting. Most excellent.

'sky'
Sayuri-Yuuko chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Omg this is just brimming with feels and- AGH! Make it stop! It's too cute!

Excellent writing by the way. Poor John. Moriarty is such a asshole. Keeping Sherlock and John apart. Tsk tsk.
chris chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
that was awesome. Wish there was more
gabbygirl89 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Great story! I loved it!
Morrolan chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Love this.
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Beautiful!

:D
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Wow, that was great. I loved the scene where john and mycroft talk about not having heard from sherlock, it was so intense!
MusicalEscape chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
HAPPY ENDING FTW!

Great fic
Peregrinate chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Poor John. Waiting and waiting and waiting.
zammierox chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
whoa intense fic! you could have made this into a full-on story, breaking it up into chappie's but idk I think it worked even beter just how you did it, really well done! luved everything
ariex04 chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
I love this story. Your John is really well-written, and the tone of this story also fits excellently. Great job with this!
Lady Merlin chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
8D. Just in case that's not enough; 8D 8D 8D.

My eyes have goggled out beyond return, because this is just delightful. Maybe that's a bit too tame. How about; that was fu*king FAN-BLOODY-TASTIC! yeah? yeah. I loved it really, that much. The 'no more than you can' line was the cherry on top of the cherry filled, cherry topped cake, which just so happened to be covered in chocolate. There's so many little gems and treasures in here, I don't even know where to start without quoting back your entire story at you. do me a favour. open up a doc. of this story, and next to each sentence type; awesome. you win. wonderful. delightful. or some variation of, and you'll see what I'm feeling right now. So much in love with this!

Love,

LM
gginsc chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Yayyy! A happy ending. Poor John, all that waiting! Great story.
Lost timemachine chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Oh, how Sherlock is subtly slipped in in the end and Johns reaction to meeting him again after the events of the story. Brilliant.
MarieMJS chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
I'm catching up with Sherlock fics and this literally blew my mind, it was seriously fantastic! A similar idea has been wandering in my head for a while but I can NOT put it into motion after reading this awesome piece of writing, you could feel John's pain, feel the time passing by, everything FELT real.

I might even use the word cinematic if it's ok with you :D Brilliant.