Reviews for Raven's List
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2016
Yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes! Yes! I read the one book about Raven having a list and BB finding it, but it was only things about him she hated, and at the end it was the love thing. And I wanted BB to do exactly what happened in this story for her. Make another list back for her! But you put in your thing with the one thats torn off. This was awesome! I love it!
-SS
PS yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes!
Fluffiest chapter 1 . 3/28/2016
The fluff, so good... I can feel it.
Raven rules chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
crying tears of joy no joke
Robaezica W chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Love it!
Katwizzle chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
amazing!
toolazytosignin chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Oh my gosh this is SO cute. I loved it, really good writing!

BB/Rae forever!
Sonya Rivers chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
KYAAAAH! (Sorry about the fangirlism here) SO cute! Thanks for the fluff!
red chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
this is awesome
SpiralBoundScribe chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Brilliant! So romantic, I used to make lists like that all the time!
Beastboy loves Raven chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
awesome
readcutemanga chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Nawwww! what cuties!
suki chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
was so did you really have to go into detail about the tongue-in-mouth thing (just kidding,i love that stuff).
ShadowKat chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Dawww... This is sooo cute! :D You are so totally the best! Ever! P.S. I realized that my reviews are going to seem slightly random because you will almost assuredly be reading them out of order. Sorry. Just so you know this is the 3rd, the second was "more than luck" and the first was "blueberries" so if you want to read them in order, I will probably seem more coherent :D

I will now ad a list to all my reviews so you will know this, no matter which one you read first :)

1st review "blueberries"

2nd review "more than luck"

3rd review "raven's list"