Reviews for Blind To Love
redrosegirl chapter 2 . 7/28/2011
great story, but in chapter one Lizzy says that it is September 14 2005, later Jane says "├Čts not 2004, but rather 2009." Maybe its just me but this discrepancy annoys me to bits.

In Chapter two Dr Walter said "Mr. Darcy said that you dont have a history of feinting." It should have been 'fainting.'

I really like your story but these were the things that caught my eye. Please continue with your story.
lexisis chapter 3 . 6/19/2011
End of May you say? It was almost a month ago...come on dude! I'm going crazy here...
Aqualily6 chapter 3 . 5/29/2011
Hey,

I am loving the story so far, if you need some help editing and stuff I would love to help out x
Avanell chapter 3 . 5/29/2011
Thanks for the FYI...can't wait! Have fun with finals ;)
Aya001 chapter 3 . 5/29/2011
At first I was, I have this in alert? What is it? I don't remember this at all, but re-reading the first chapters...Ah! Wow it's been so long that I forgot about this. And I liked it.

So I'm glad you're back and decided to continue writing, thanks! Hope to see updates in the future :p
beatrixbelden chapter 2 . 5/29/2011
I like! I can't wait to hear Lizzy and Darcy interact. Will she be civil? Will he give her space or push the issue? Good chapter, although the "he owns you" was a little strong, I get your point that he is her spouse, so legally he can make decisions in her stead, but somehow the wording was a little archaic. All in all, a great chapter and I can't wait to read more.
beatrixbelden chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Love it! I like your writing and I love the concept. I can't wait to see where you'll take your story, how they will get to know each other again. You have definitely piqued my interest. Hope your exams are going well! Can't wait for more!
SamsSmiles247 chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
aww cute story:)
kAsS3695 chapter 2 . 4/8/2011
loved your story

please write and post a new chapter when u can
andi1624 chapter 2 . 4/7/2011
looking forward to an update!
LifeofaFakePrincess chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
I Like.

I like.

But please UPDATE! It is such a unique story :)
bad bunny chapter 2 . 4/4/2011
Okay...but just remember you promised.
simply.complex.love chapter 2 . 4/4/2011
UPDATE pleaseeeeee...I'm so excited to read this. I can't wait, so please please update BEFORE May!
x19x chapter 2 . 4/4/2011
I am actually in tears... please give us something before the end of may!
ROUTE 66 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
IF YOU LOVE TO WRITE SOO MUCH...START THE NEW YEAR AND CONTINUE THIS STORY. FOR GOD SAKE!