Reviews for Negatives
Doomsdayguy12345 chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
So much broness, I give it five bros up!
hgnerdy chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
squuuueeeeeaaaaaaaaaaallllll!
magenta chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
That was soooo good. I love these two also, and I love the way you wrote them, especially Nick. Really great job, very well written, please continue to write.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
This... This brought tears to my eyes...
FAWKESPRYDE chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
c-c-c-combo breaker! i love this story so much. you can see this as a love thing or just a bro thing. so happy :')
KottaKitty chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
this was the first L4D fic i ever read and since i read it i've read a whole lot more XD but this is still by far the best i've ever read! i love this so much
SoulMore chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
FAN!
SerenityJoy chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
I Thought that I'll read another Nellis Pairing,

But nooooo! This is so much better :"

Bromance! :)

I LOVE the Writing Style. :)

And I Love how they Comfort Each Other :"

Hugging Ellis i wish I could do That:)

Btw... PERFECT STORY :"
CoralMaiden chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
I only had one terrible problem with your story... you left out Nick's nickname for Elllis: Overalls. XD That is seriously my only problem with this fic. I don't know what you think it's missing, because I don't think it's missing anything. Aside for other fics that make Nick and Ellis just a little OC you kept them in perfect character... I could totally imagine this moment as being a part of the game. Anyways, just wanted you to know I think this is story is awesome :D
mar-iguana chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Awww, he held Ellis while he cried; Nicky has a soft spot for a certain mechanic~ ;) Anyway, loved it.
Tempest hound chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
At first I was like HE'LL NO not another yaoi fix I just frigging hate those way to make a person feel awkward while playing the game great Bro fic dude keep it up!
kaimuki wahine chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
I LOVE IT!

You didn't ruin neither Nick nor Ellis. It shows a different side of the two. Nick isn't always the cold lone-wolf conman and Ellis isn't always the bright smiling mechanic. I hope you continue writing because I love your stories so far! ]
the idk name chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
you did not fail at all. i really love how nick and ellis are like bros :) don't stop writing about them!
nupinoop296 chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Bros 4 Life, those two. :Db Great story!
sultry.shadows chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
I really really enjoyed this. I thought it was perfectly in-character, and I love your writing style (which is a much bigger compliment than you may think- I'm fairly picky. xD)

I don't know, I can't spot any fail of any kind- I thoroughly enjoyed it. I have nothing to complain about. I loved the concept behind it, and the way you moved through the, I guess climax of the plot was really natural, not overdramatic, it was perfect with the characters and the setting and everything. Just really fantastically written and a beautiful, eloquent piece :)

Good job, and thank you for the wonderful read.

I also realize I'm probably way late, but I've been picking my way backward through the L4D section. XD