Reviews for behind these eyes
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
very very well written! i loved it!
Grey Wolf4 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
This was brief but a good look at Yori and Iku through the view of an outsider but I heard a saying 'One persons unnatural can be another persons natural'.
emi182 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
I remember I read this story a long time ago, when I had just watched the movie (haven't watched the anime or read the manga), and I didn't have an account here and wasn't familiar with this site (and I'm still not, because I just got signed up hehe) when I read it.

Soo, I decided I'd review now, because it deserves it!

I loved it! It's really well written, honestly. I just can't express my feelings right but I loved it, really, so thank you for sharing :)
Nutella-in-a-bowl chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Lots of people think that 'I love my younger sister' is disgusting and sick. I, however, find it cute. All right, so the creators did go a little too far with the bed scene- I can't imagine me and my twin brothers (yes, brotherS) doing it XD

Anyways...I love your work! Write more 'I love my younger sister' stories!
Unkabogable Princess chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
I agree with your note, I just read the fic 3 months ago and when I first read it- magically clicked in my head. The fanfic is awesome; I never thought of it that way. Million thumbs up!
Charlotte Baudelaire chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
I finished to see this OVA since... 2 minutes ago and i loved it, so i had the necessity to read a fic about it. Really, the incest is a ...difficult topic and this anime shows a nother point of view.

Anyway, after all this unnecessary information, thanks to write it (i bet its the only important to said, right?. I hope my English does not be so bad for you.
Meowmie chapter 1 . 11/19/2010