Reviews for Bleeding
LeeMarieJack chapter 4 . 10/19/2014
Thanks for another lovely chapter. I am being amused by Lisbon's and the Doctors interaction.
LeeMarieJack chapter 2 . 10/16/2014
The child's testimony was disturbing. It is always that way when a child is damaged. So Lisbon has now joined the group in danger. Let's see what the Doctor can do to save them all.
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
This looks interesting. It's a very unusual crossover, I believe.
Ailavyn Siniyash chapter 17 . 10/12/2013
That was... mesmerizing. I know absolutely nothing about The Mentalist, but I didn't need to. (The story was just slightly Doctor-centered, anyways :D ) Your writing is lyrical and entertaining, and the planning was masterful. All the little details that don't make sense, that you rationalize away as you're reading come flooding back at all the reveals, and it seems so obvious in retrospect. (The plot is terrifically Whovian, too)

D'you know how widely I was smiling when Jane (No, Aila, not Jayne, this isn't Firefly) was explaining why stepping on a crack would be a good idea? That right there, dear Doctor, is why you travel with companions. (Well, that and the whole stopping-yourself thing, but we're not going into that right now.)

Also, I think that at one point you completely unconsciously quoted something Eleven said about (being eaten by?) the Cracks in Time.

All in all, this was a masterpiece. Wow.

-Aila
Ailavyn Siniyash chapter 9 . 10/12/2013
I'm reading through this, and I'll leave a proper comment at the end, but I just wanted to say that this is freaking BRILLIANT.

-Aila
Lucillia chapter 17 . 10/4/2013
This was an excellent story. I couldn't stop reading it after I started. I can't really find anything to criticize about it except for the fact that it's over.
Guest chapter 17 . 8/14/2013
:D I love this story! you did a great job! keep up the great work!
Annita chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Gah! I keep freaking running into your stories with each new fandom I search up!

Which is actually a really good thing now that I think about it. I already know youre a great writer...So seeing your name really cuts my fanfic searching time in half!
Guest chapter 10 . 3/21/2013
I love it... It's so complicated... :D
Difficat chapter 13 . 3/14/2013
You revealed who it was, but I still haven't figured out what is going on. My current guess is he is at the Hotel California. It may not be a good guess, but I am not as clever as the Doctor.
fedorasarecool chapter 11 . 1/23/2013
Okay, I finally am getting back to this story, which is defiantly picking up! Great plot, better than some of the TV stories, cant wait to finish!
staticfan101 chapter 8 . 11/1/2012
I'm guessing you're a sherlock holmes fan because this -
"I'm serious," the Doctor interrupted. "And before the end of this, you'll believe me. Because it's not impossible when it's the truth; it's merely improbable. Well, at least for you. For me, it's more of a way of life."
sounds a little to much like this -
"when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth."
to be a coincidense. :)
Warriorette12 chapter 17 . 10/15/2012
Amazing story! It's almost as if you're the Doctor yourself; it took me a while to wrap my head around the whole thing!
VERY good!
MerriWyllow chapter 17 . 9/12/2012
Very well done! The plot is interesting, and you managed the characters' voices with finesse. I enjoyed reading this, especially the interactions between Jane and the Doctor.
the other ghost girl chapter 7 . 7/16/2012
I'm enjoying this story so far, so I'll fav it and then finish it once the air works here