Reviews for The Grass is Always Greener
Helen chapter 12 . 5/26/2015
Gah! I know this hasn't been updated in FORVER! BUT PLEASE UPDATE! CAN YOU HEAR ME? FROM MILES AWAY?! IF YOU'RE ALIVE PLEASE UPDATE! I LOVVVVVE THIS STORY SO MUCH!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
What is worse than a torture harness?

An awesome story that isn't finished!
Don't mean to sound rude, but please finish! This is so great, and I really really want to see what happens next!
Guest chapter 11 . 6/3/2013
Don't mean to sound bossy, but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FINISH! Also, love the characterization on Finn! This is so marvelous! We need more stories like this!
Guest chapter 12 . 6/3/2013
Whaaaa? This is the last chapter? But...why? WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME! I LOOOOOVED this though! Now I'm having a Luke/Clarissa withdrawal! SAVE ME!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/3/2013
LOVE IT! Please oh please do some more of these! It's very well written and I think you could even write a full-on publishable book if you want!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/3/2013
Gosh, this is one of my favorites!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/3/2013
This. Is. So. FREAKING AMAZINGLY AWESOME! Ha, you and blue-eyed-cow are my favorite fanfiction authors! Please keep it up!
Ao Kyou chapter 12 . 12/29/2012
Oh god, i really love this fic.

oh, um.. i should introduce my self, i'm Ao and... i'm not good at english, haha *sigh* i'm not eng people. heh*?* and, i just want to say : your fic is good! Tsch... i dunno what should i saaaay?! ;3; Sorry, i'm little crazy. Oh..i try to read english harvest moon fic and i found this oh, i really love this fic! *again?*
Please uptade chap 13, AAAA *fangirling*
WHYY? UPTADE BEFORE I DIIEE #shot

Sorry for my junk review
and, sorry my english really baaad
Guest chapter 12 . 7/4/2012
i freaking love this its so funny i cant stop smiling!
TheOneMagic chapter 12 . 6/10/2012
lol. I was just laughing so much in this chapter. I just can't wait to read more,but... you hadn't update it since October

usuihentai727 chapter 12 . 6/2/2012
XD so Funny! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! And I hope Luke and Akari fall in love at the same time... so that neither one suffers... and this story makes me want to experience this! XD Anyway... UPDATE SOON! :D
Purple Poodle chapter 12 . 1/27/2012
HAHAHAHAHA!

This story really made me laugh out loud!

As in.

And, I am a girl but...

whoever made bras, they really did a bad job.

Okay, I think I've said this before but,

YOU TRULY ARE AN AMAZING AUTHOR.

I love how you detailed everything (which I really suck at.) and how you use words.

I'd have to take a dictionary with me everytime I read your stories.

Okay, I love your story cuz it's Hilarious, funny, hilarious, funny.

I can't wait for the next chapter! :3

BTW,

The speck of dust thingy made me ROFL.
violetfireflies chapter 12 . 10/16/2011
I was almost positive I reviewed this before. Guess not, huh? Luke makes me laugh in this story. He's so funny and Luke-ish. TORTURE HARNESSES! That was hilarious. I can hardly wait for the next update!

~ Violet
Lollipopdiego chapter 12 . 9/29/2011
Aww, thanks for the shout out! *hugs* You're so sweet. (: It means so much, thank you again. I'll always be here...! Probably. I support you all the way though.

This chapter was so cute! Kudos to Luke for not looking. Hahahaha awww; I like my men like that! Respectful!

Can you imagine how funny that scene looks? Fully clothes Luke snapping a bra on Molly... Awww, I love this chapter. Thanks for dedicating it to me!

~Diego