Reviews for All I Believe in
DaFan chapter 2 . 6/26
I really hope you finish this. Your such s great writer, can't wait until you post again :)
Please continue this amazing story!
You NEED to update I will DIE if you don't! PLEASE
The Twihard chapter 2 . 6/24
PLEASE FINISH WRITING!
You need to update ASAP!
bonniesweetangel chapter 2 . 9/10/2014
Waiting for the continuation of this wonderful story)))Keep on writing and please dont stop)))))))
Guest chapter 2 . 6/23/2014
Please keep WRITING!
Midnight chapter 2 . 1/22/2014
Please update!
Midnight chapter 2 . 12/31/2013
Hey! I just finished reading your first one to this series and now this one- obviously- I must say I'm absolutely in love with this story. I laughed my butt off during this chapter. You're a really good writer! :) thanks for sharing your talent with the rest of us! :)
Jenna chapter 2 . 11/14/2013
I really love your writing and this story! I have stayed up all night just to read this whole story line from start to finish! I really hope you decide to finish this story! Please!
Caitie Preston chapter 2 . 9/23/2013
Please, Please, Please, PLEASE. FINISH. THIS. STORY. I love this story the first one I finished last night and I loved it will you please finish this.
TheReader chapter 2 . 8/29/2013
I hope you are well. I just want to tell you what an amazing writer you are and that was three years ago. I can imagine how wonderful you would be now. I know it is hard to pick back up in writing, but I hope you get inspired to do so with this story. I have read Truth or Consequences while it was being written and All I Believe In as well. I miss your version of Jake and Nessie immensely and hope that you will one day feel inspired again to complete it.
Jovita James chapter 2 . 8/11/2013
I am waiting for the next chapter ..
This story is so good ...
I am dying out of anticipation ...
pece87 chapter 2 . 8/2/2013
YOU HAVE TO COME BACK! I want to know what happens. Who cards if its been 3 years, you can still finish!

That chapter was hilarious! Emily and Ness had me cracking up lmao
Aw Jake molesting Ness in her sleep lol
pece87 chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
How funny of Ness to joke and say no at first lol
So what of the year is it here? Did they graduate already? Must of cause its hot. How did the family take it? How about a ring?

Please come back and finish this? I also can't find you on twitter or Facebook? Do you still get on this?