Reviews for All I Believe in
plzz chapter 2 . 3/25
Luv this plz write the next chapter... :)
User chapter 2 . 9/14/2015
Please finish!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/7/2015
Finish this! It's been like 5 years!
DaFan chapter 2 . 6/26/2015
I really hope you finish this. Your such s great writer, can't wait until you post again :)
Guest chapter 2 . 6/25/2015
Please continue this amazing story!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/25/2015
You NEED to update I will DIE if you don't! PLEASE
The Twihard chapter 2 . 6/24/2015
PLEASE FINISH WRITING!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/24/2015
You need to update ASAP!
bonniesweetangel chapter 2 . 9/10/2014
Waiting for the continuation of this wonderful story)))Keep on writing and please dont stop)))))))
Guest chapter 2 . 6/23/2014
Please keep WRITING!
Midnight chapter 2 . 1/22/2014
Please update!
Midnight chapter 2 . 12/31/2013
Hey! I just finished reading your first one to this series and now this one- obviously- I must say I'm absolutely in love with this story. I laughed my butt off during this chapter. You're a really good writer! :) thanks for sharing your talent with the rest of us! :)
Jenna chapter 2 . 11/14/2013
I really love your writing and this story! I have stayed up all night just to read this whole story line from start to finish! I really hope you decide to finish this story! Please!
Caitie Preston chapter 2 . 9/23/2013
Please, Please, Please, PLEASE. FINISH. THIS. STORY. I love this story the first one I finished last night and I loved it will you please finish this.
TheReader chapter 2 . 8/29/2013
I hope you are well. I just want to tell you what an amazing writer you are and that was three years ago. I can imagine how wonderful you would be now. I know it is hard to pick back up in writing, but I hope you get inspired to do so with this story. I have read Truth or Consequences while it was being written and All I Believe In as well. I miss your version of Jake and Nessie immensely and hope that you will one day feel inspired again to complete it.