Reviews for Being Touched
TheaterNerd chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Who cares if it was just an excuse to write some Cade smut, it was good and actually relates to something I studied in school last Friday... Anyway, as someone else said, please don't stop writing, especially if you write more stories like this.
Bloody Violet Heart chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
OMG, this was so wonderful and beautiful! It was full of such powerful emotion, so if you ever feel the need to write a cat/jade lemon again, feel free to do so! Amazing story!
honeymoons chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
i effing love this.

and i'm hopelessly in love with your cat. she's adorable. plus this was hot. and in-character. and even if the plot /was/ there for the purpose of the smut, i really liked it.

verrry nice, dear. as always. x)
SeddieDestiny chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
i didnt like it... I FU**IN LOVED IT... you are really good at lemons...
Mickey1980 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Wow... that was... fun to read (to put it mildly)... sexy, but in character... Excellent!
valll chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Please, never stop writing Cat/Jade. This was so good! The characters fit, and the smut is smutty. Amazing. Please do write more!
Galmil chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
You have an amazing sense of imagery. Great story.

I also particularly loved this line "like rainclouds and old train tracks."

It just was a perfect way of describing Jade as something beautiful but with like a hidden beauty.
LenoraWinsdale chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
I love how Cat is... Cat. She's adorable! and I can't wait to read more of your work
K9GM3 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
The author's note sums up my feelings entirely. There's the plot, and then it quickly develops into an excuse for Cat and Jade to screw each other.

That said, it's good even for an excuse plot, and the screwing is... erm, enjoyable to read. If you're going to release more fics like this, I wouldn't complain.
InLove chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Holy shit, I loved it. Very well done, like usual. :)
25 | « Prev Page 1 2