Reviews for Honesty and Deceit
horror101 chapter 12 . 7/24/2014
PLEASE update this! :(
Tsumaka Sakuramep chapter 12 . 1/7/2014
Need some great update for this fic.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/3/2013
Morrree pleaaaseee!
Reader16 chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Here's my review, hope you read it. Gonna wait for epilogue here *-*
Pompomstars chapter 12 . 11/29/2013
Beautiful story. Epilogue is next yay, haha
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
I try to suggest you the song Under my skin by trading yesterday. I heard of it and whenever i listen to that song it reminds me of this fanfic,,, hehe. And eversince you start writing your own FF, I become your avid fan,,, so i hope try listen to the song and maybe it can help ya *winks* :D
Guest chapter 12 . 11/29/2013
Vaughn can't be dead right! Ugh it gets more thrilling, please we need update. I hope im not getting rude. Peace, looking forward for the remaining chaps.
3BlackRoses chapter 12 . 11/28/2013
OMG! Can't wait for the epilogue, been reading this for a day and you've been doing such a wonderful job for having Love and Hate a sequel. Keep it up and i'm looking forward to this fic too :))
Guest chapter 12 . 11/27/2013
I love this fic as much as i love, love and hate. You did a very great job, i never read a fic with sequels, i love everything on this story and you include twilight books. You are, i dunno how to said this. That's right, AWESOME. Now im gonna wait for the epilogue. :D
Anonymousreader chapter 12 . 11/27/2013
Hey there again, please update this whenever you can. I hope to see Chelsea and Vaughn finally be on their truly home. Please please update, ciao! :)
Random Person 3 chapter 12 . 6/18/2013
Hi! I know you're probably busy and stuff, but if you wanted to update soon, I would be very happy.
AntarcticIcicle chapter 12 . 11/20/2012
I canNOT wait for the epilogue! I love this story and the original-keep up the great writing!
Teh Momo chapter 12 . 7/21/2012
I read through this entire story I have one thing to say: WOAHMYFRICKIN'GAWD.

You're one of the BEST FANFIC WRITERS I'VE EVER HAD THE PLEASURE OF READING! Yeah, that sounded weird, but it's true! This is really and truly one of the best fanfics I've ever read, and it's barnone the best HM fanfic ever.

Please, post the epilogue soon! The suspence is KILLING ME.

(That's a lot more than one thing, but whatever. XD)
MorWolfMor chapter 12 . 3/12/2012
Wow this is amazing! :D what happens next? Is Vaughn alright? Ooh, the suspense. Great job on the story :)

~Wolfy
Pennyy ToughGirl chapter 12 . 7/16/2011
YEAH! GO CHELSEA, GO CHELSEA! So that's how Megan is connected with Vaughn's family... She's mental to think Marissa's the reason for Jack's imprisonment! Now I just hope that Vaughn isn't really dead... UPDATE SOON!