Reviews for We Can Be Heroes
ladysblood chapter 3 . 1/31/2011
I almost fell out of my chair when I read the refrence to Kenshin, I for it from the red hair and violet eyes comment, because the strange complexion is to ambiguous for major ners who've seen "really" strange complexion on japanese characters... but any ways... I'm dying here reading you drop the refrences to all of sundry and back.
MoonRose91 chapter 5 . 10/3/2010
Uncle Nunkies? Whose that? *pouting with the Big Innocent Eyes* And they plot bunnies are cute! *suddenly finds a lap full of them* well...I walked right into that one.
Ravenclaw Samurai chapter 5 . 9/16/2010
Loved it! Reading stories about their adventures are great but reading this epic quest was awesome! And finally Face and Hannibal get a clue! Thank you! :P
Wildrook chapter 5 . 9/10/2010
Woohoo! Finished in one fell swoop! And already on to another one I see. I'll be heading right over to that after reviewing this. Hannibal and Face are so adorable! Thank you for finally getting the idiots together. ;) This was a great wrap up to the story, nice and dramatic, with a great payoff at the end. Poor Murdock though, getting picked on. lol. Oh well, his Uncle Nunkies will have to defend him. *cackles manically* I actually had to look that up since I don't know much about the FK fandom (my love of it is inherited from an older sister and vague childhood memories of watching it with her when it was on). I love that you called him -Uncle- Nunkies. heehee. And somehow I can just picture Nick or Janette coming up with that name when Murdock was visiting Club Denial in his youth, and Lacroix being simultaneously annoyed and just a little pleased by it. lol. Anyway, please keep writing in this series. I love it!
Nietzsche's Itch chapter 5 . 9/6/2010
Yay they kiss! lol. Nice ending :)
Sky-Thorn chapter 5 . 9/5/2010
Yay finally! I've loved this series, and this story in particular. Love the bits with the muses at the end of each story/chapter. And all the LOTR bits in this story was awesome. Loved every minute of it, thank you so much!
RedWolf95 chapter 5 . 9/5/2010
OMG!

I freaking LOVE it! It's AWESOME!
Wildrook chapter 4 . 9/4/2010
:D Did you really just reference both Methos (lanky, dark haired, big-nosed, and my favorite Immortal!) -and- Nick Knight in one chapter? Can I love you any more? Will Lacroix make an appearance? Wait that might be a bit too much vampire for poor B.A. lol.

I seriously can't get enough of your series. Not only are Hannibal and Face adorable, but now you're writing from my favorite character's POV. I love how you portray Murdoch. Heck, I love how you portray virtually any character you toss into this crazy (yet somehow perfectly sensible) world you've created.

Please write more soon. And please let this finally be the story where the Long-Suffering Lieutenant and the Formerly Oblivious Colonel get together. Otherwise I think Murdoch and Boscoe just might bludgeon them both to death with Clue-by-Fours!

I am eagerly awaiting your next installment. Keep up the awesome work!
Nietzsche's Itch chapter 4 . 9/3/2010
Love it!
andneverbecruel chapter 4 . 9/3/2010
Oh, my goodness me, so much to love about this installment. Murdock's POV - warm and witty, loved his fondness for Boscoe and his protectiveness over Face and Hannibal's will-they-won't-they (please say they do, real soon!). Loved the 'bring it on bitches' and the You Are My Sunshine Yes-we-are-in-love-with-each-other-we're-just-being-stupidly-clueless-about-it. And of course the snark-flirt thing. Best of all was the hair stroking. Maaaaaaaan alive. Update soon. Please.
Childofgondor chapter 3 . 8/22/2010
Okay as usual I love your writing! I am getting such a kick out of 'We Can Be Heroes'. I can't wait for more please keep it up!
Tera Earth chapter 3 . 8/22/2010
Lord of the Rings , A-Team with hints to Bleach and Kenshin? OH you are making my fandom head spin round and round. And I love it! And yet, it never gets too cheesy. Somehow even with all these others popping in here and there, you never loose the plot in the details. Never gets too muddled or confusing or goes off track.

You did make me laugh with Uruhara having designed that underground facility. Even better and yet also terrifying that he would know Uncle Morrie. I am curious though on exactly who Hannibal learned from.

Ever thought of doing a small shot of Murdocks summer vacation learning from those three?
Nietzsche's Itch chapter 3 . 8/21/2010
Oh yes, I will have to read LOTR again to get this! lol. Lovely chapter (and please make them kiss soon!)
Sky-Thorn chapter 3 . 8/21/2010
Oh wow... Yeah, that swordfight was totally not a metaphor for foreplay... Loved you bringing Frodo in and adding that connection to Face, also shows how he's adapting so quickly to all of this, though I would think Face was pretty good at adapting to anything. Actually can't wait to see all the boys in action! Though I don't really watch much in the way of anime, part of me wants to go through and watch some Bleach, just so I'll be up to speed with the Fandom Soup! More please!
andneverbecruel chapter 3 . 8/21/2010
Love the "Lecture of Doom" and the "Worlds Most Amused Shark". And *of course* there'd be sworrdplay as foreplay for these two! Sizzling sexual tension, delicious build-up and great wit makes for another gorgeous chapter! I have to say, I've never read or indeed watched Lord of the Rings and I've no idea about the Sim-a-thing, but you have completely reeled me in and I'll take the rest on trust!