Reviews for Tragedy Night
Janine-SPLover4eva chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
You didn't butcher him! It was good!
Eredis chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Wait, I didn't review THIS? I swear, how the HELL had I not reviewed so many of your fics? And I had read them forever ago! D: This is a freaking outrage -bashes head against cinder block-.

Especially this fic.

Because THIS.

I can't even.

ASDFGHJKL.

UM, first off all. Y U SAY U BUTCHERED ELI? Blasphemy, I tell you! You portray him SPECTACULARLY.

This fic made me cry. Seriously heart-wrenching. And it's written so beautifully; no words. This masterpiece is one of my many favorite of your works, you excellent writer, you.

xxEri Lestrange
Emsy chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
You didnt butcher him!
Zephyr Hearts chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Oh my god, i cried so hard when i read this! this is by far the most amazing Eli/Clare story that i have ever read. it was so well written and everything was just so...AH! i love you!
Crystal Fissure chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Guess what? I also read this ages ago and never reviewed. O_o We can blame the Apple iTouch for this. -_- I could insult it more but I'm afraid I may get sued. XD

I enjoyed this, it put a nice smile to my face. Especially the end. :) Ah, your EClare fluff sustains me!
kadabrafreak890 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
You didn't butcher Eli. I thought you got his personality spot on. I could see this happening in tonight's show which is coming on in about...oh, 9 minutes. Great job!
speculate chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
OHMYGOD.

Amazingness! you BUTCHERED him? I THINK NOT! this is exactly how i hope it happens! And its how i think it will happen! THIS IS SO DEEP... You completely captured Eli in every possible way. Even Adam and Clare, and Alli too. I can totally see her assuming that Eli hurt Clare. He never would though.. he's just scared... :( AMAZING FIC. I was practically in tears. Your an amazing author ;)

~SaRaH~
babyspongy chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Wow.. this was great! I mean it! Like totally awesome! I loved it and I hope you update soon
madisnk chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
o my freakin gosh im bawling... thanks a lot...
Amaya-EA chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
You did not butcher Eli at all. This was a great story, very well written. I can't wait to actually see what happens in the episodes :D
xStarXStruckx chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
That was simply amazing. And sweet. I loved it:)

xoxo

xStarXStruckx
EClare 3 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Oh, and you didnt butcher him at all ) You made his thoughts seem completely realistic to his character (or what we know of it lol) and what possibly could he dealing with in the series right now.

poor eli. 3 I love him to bits.

LOL but I agree with dracosgem 100%. He BETTTER not mess with our Clare :( Or else I will have no problem sending my Fitz army to beat up that pretty little face of his.

xD

again, great job )
EClare 3 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
GDJSGHDJKLHDJKLHSKJHDLKJS. :D

THIS. IS. AMAZING.

ohmygosh.

Its funny, because I wanted Clare to be Eli's first gf too, yknow? After learning his secret, I didnt like (okay i hated) the idea of there being another girl in his heart who he possibly loved. xD

but yet it adds so much more depth to him..

You seriously executed Eli's thoughts/feelings ingeniously, and for that I applaud you. ) In fact, I bet all of this is exactly what he is feeling in the series : he doesn't want to get too close to Clare, because he is afraid he will hurt her, so he uses "I'm sorry I led you on" as a cover up for that. I mean, its obvious that he likes the girl.

Anyway, I absolutely loved this :D "Get your stupid goth butt to my house right now, we're talking" LOL It made me laugh when Adam said that. XD even he is a fan of EClare! Gosh, Adam is the bomb. love the kid

awesome, awesome fanfiction n.n EClare seriously owns my soul, they are all i draw these days on my deviantart.

you will expect to see a bawling me if the do not get together by the time this series is over ) -no joke lol-

I donno. i would have preferred it was his sister or something who died. But the fact that it was a gf adds so much more intensity to EClare ) They'll come out stronger in the end cause of this.

EClare always and forever n.n 33333
everyoneisMISunderstood chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
You didn't butcher him. He might have been OOC, but he wasn't butchered, and he was really sweet, so who gives a flying flip?

This was a really good read, and it only makes me want to know what happens in Thursday's episode that much more.
Eclare4ever chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Please write a second chapter please