Reviews for The Lies that Bind
Leroy chapter 12 . 4/7
Dark.. but couldn't stop reading
Tora58 chapter 12 . 4/4
This was excellent. I was hoping for a bit more of an epilogue, but if you'll excuse me I need a prozac after reading that.
H.P. Birdman chapter 12 . 3/27
Well that was phenomenally done. I kept waiting for another shoe to drop, and the previous sections of the story to be discarded. Instead they kept building on each other. I enjoyed that at the end Harry didn't suddenly become repentant for everything that he did while part of the other construct - instead he acknowledged that it just made him bitter. He's never going to have a perfect life, he's always going to be mentally scared (look at his relationship with Daphne, that will never be a healthy one), and yet he can move on in some way.

His bind with Daphne is the resultant scar on what happened for the rest of his life as he lacks physical ones. Impressive story.
BillBrink chapter 12 . 2/18
Wow, what a story! That took some original thinking. I loved the ending, still my heart wanted Daphne to pay for what she to him. I think you did a great job on this one. Thank you for sharing it. You went way out on a limb and came through with a winner.
Alex chapter 12 . 2/11
Whoa in the end it was all good,im glad for this ending,to be honest this was better ending than many other that were taged romance-action or something like had horror and i expected something i would never want to read again but this proves how much skilled writter you are :) thank you for great story and thank you for great expirience
fate.moon.moon chapter 10 . 1/17
I love this story, they're so f up, they're perfect for each other. I wish there more story where Harry goes crazy like this.
Phillies2 chapter 12 . 1/4
I really enjoyed Harry getting his revenge on different people, still 50/50 on his decision involving Daphne tho. It was an enjoyable read
Phillies2 chapter 1 . 1/4
I feel like Harry's incapable of anything. So far it feels like every time theres a problem he says," Let's go to Dumbledore." I also don't know what the Headmaster has done to warrant Harry's trust so much. Then if Dumbledore can't help he goes to Hermione. Can he do anything other then Quidittch on his own?
KorpaKejsilic chapter 12 . 10/29/2016
Interesting, depressing story. It isnt well written as there were plenty of places where the sentences didnt make any sense. They didnt flow right. But it isnt a terrible story either. I enjoyed reading it right till the end. I think Daphne got what she deserved, a lifetime of service to someone she screwed over. Thank-you for writing it.
Edgar3t chapter 12 . 9/9/2016
A different take on the formation of a relationship, but still an excellent read
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2016
meh as fuck
Justin chapter 12 . 7/5/2016
I loved this. Any interest in writing a sequel?
Elton chapter 12 . 5/2/2016
Very nice story. Good ending.
Himanshu.99 chapter 1 . 2/19/2016
Also, is it only me or Daphne got too easy way out. She sounds heartless and remorseless and only thinks about herself and her plight that she would have to spend rest of her life with Harry in a loveless marriage when she was the reason Harry lost his innocence, friendship and suffered pain, humiliation, torture, insanity and almost death. She was the one who backstabbed her and became a slut and sold her body to Draco (favors to hide with him). She made him a killer. She should have been killed too.
Himanshu.99 chapter 12 . 2/19/2016
Wow, the story is so angsty. It shows the true and dirty side of the wizarding world, cruel and harsh and much more realistic than Rowling's. I had always hated Ginny for using Dean to get to Harry and always felt bad about Harry. He should not have been with Ginny but Daphne here is more like Bellatrix. It shows how Bellatrix would have been at Daphne's age. Overall, I am happy because Lucius got what he deserved in this story unlike others where he is yet again spared for his crimes.