Reviews for The Lies that Bind
Killerfeet5000 chapter 12 . 4/7
Holy crap I love this tragedy story especially the broken hero part god I was hooked
Sadhaka chapter 10 . 3/8
I can't recommend this. Torture for pains sake, madness and dysfunction. There is no happy here, no love, no kindness, just people being shits and hurting each other.
Nickzillakingofmonsters chapter 12 . 1/29
I really enjoyed this. You did a lot of unique things here that I never really thought I would see. Most people really don’t have the stomach for hardcore torture scenes, and they don’t have the balls to actually have the realistic consequences to that hardcore torture. Hell, I quit the last story I was reading after a character was instantly, perfectly healed after being completely mutilated, and was essentially just fine right after. Obviously that wouldn’t have happened if you wrote it, which is a refreshing change.

Thanks for the story.
UserABC123 chapter 12 . 12/7/2017
Thanks for the story. It was a roller-coaster, but I saw this story through, and I ended up liking it in the end.
xNaruHina chapter 12 . 12/4/2017
She is barely even a slave. :/ She needs to be made to regret, to grieve, to abhor what she has done. She needs to hit rock bottom, not just hit a low. Only then will she appreciate what she had before.
xNaruHina chapter 9 . 12/4/2017
Ehh, I was hoping she woulda been tortured more, made into nothing but a dog. That would be fitting. Lol.
jongur chapter 12 . 10/22/2017
great story! i wish there was more..! that i'd get to see how they put their lives back together and how it'd turn out
Bearmauls chapter 12 . 8/3/2017
That was the most unique HP story I've ever come across. It's certainly interesting and well written. Not sure I can really say I 'liked' it, but it's not really the sort of story you're supposed to like, I suppose. Certainly worth a read, but I think I need to go hug a puppy having finished it to regain my equilibrium :P
Midnight May chapter 1 . 6/9/2017
This is so Dark. I thought that it would be fluffy based on the first few chapters. Anyway, you did a very good job with this. Thank you for sharing this with us!
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 5/31/2017
read marker
Goten Askil chapter 12 . 5/30/2017
Very good story, assuredly one of the best Daphne I've seen, and a excellent ending, even though destroying the Horcrux the same way as in canon without Harry's blood in Voldemort to keep him alive may have been a bit easy.
Excellent short story, I give it a 4/5.
Datros7 chapter 10 . 5/11/2017
ohh my god the beginning was so innocent i thought i was going to puke bht damn this is dark and distrubing i like it though i would have expected harry to make daphne his pet or something
Leroy chapter 12 . 4/7/2017
Dark.. but couldn't stop reading
Tora58 chapter 12 . 4/4/2017
This was excellent. I was hoping for a bit more of an epilogue, but if you'll excuse me I need a prozac after reading that.
H.P. Birdman chapter 12 . 3/27/2017
Well that was phenomenally done. I kept waiting for another shoe to drop, and the previous sections of the story to be discarded. Instead they kept building on each other. I enjoyed that at the end Harry didn't suddenly become repentant for everything that he did while part of the other construct - instead he acknowledged that it just made him bitter. He's never going to have a perfect life, he's always going to be mentally scared (look at his relationship with Daphne, that will never be a healthy one), and yet he can move on in some way.

His bind with Daphne is the resultant scar on what happened for the rest of his life as he lacks physical ones. Impressive story.