Reviews for The Lies that Bind
jongur chapter 12 . 17h
great story! i wish there was more..! that i'd get to see how they put their lives back together and how it'd turn out
Bearmauls chapter 12 . 8/3
That was the most unique HP story I've ever come across. It's certainly interesting and well written. Not sure I can really say I 'liked' it, but it's not really the sort of story you're supposed to like, I suppose. Certainly worth a read, but I think I need to go hug a puppy having finished it to regain my equilibrium :P
Midnight May chapter 1 . 6/9
This is so Dark. I thought that it would be fluffy based on the first few chapters. Anyway, you did a very good job with this. Thank you for sharing this with us!
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 5/31
read marker
Goten Askil chapter 12 . 5/30
Very good story, assuredly one of the best Daphne I've seen, and a excellent ending, even though destroying the Horcrux the same way as in canon without Harry's blood in Voldemort to keep him alive may have been a bit easy.
Excellent short story, I give it a 4/5.
Datros7 chapter 10 . 5/11
ohh my god the beginning was so innocent i thought i was going to puke bht damn this is dark and distrubing i like it though i would have expected harry to make daphne his pet or something
Leroy chapter 12 . 4/7
Dark.. but couldn't stop reading
Tora58 chapter 12 . 4/4
This was excellent. I was hoping for a bit more of an epilogue, but if you'll excuse me I need a prozac after reading that.
H.P. Birdman chapter 12 . 3/27
Well that was phenomenally done. I kept waiting for another shoe to drop, and the previous sections of the story to be discarded. Instead they kept building on each other. I enjoyed that at the end Harry didn't suddenly become repentant for everything that he did while part of the other construct - instead he acknowledged that it just made him bitter. He's never going to have a perfect life, he's always going to be mentally scared (look at his relationship with Daphne, that will never be a healthy one), and yet he can move on in some way.

His bind with Daphne is the resultant scar on what happened for the rest of his life as he lacks physical ones. Impressive story.
BillBrink chapter 12 . 2/18
Wow, what a story! That took some original thinking. I loved the ending, still my heart wanted Daphne to pay for what she to him. I think you did a great job on this one. Thank you for sharing it. You went way out on a limb and came through with a winner.
Alex chapter 12 . 2/11
Whoa in the end it was all good,im glad for this ending,to be honest this was better ending than many other that were taged romance-action or something like had horror and i expected something i would never want to read again but this proves how much skilled writter you are :) thank you for great story and thank you for great expirience
snapehater69 chapter 10 . 1/17
I love this story, they're so f up, they're perfect for each other. I wish there more story where Harry goes crazy like this.
Phillies2 chapter 12 . 1/4
I really enjoyed Harry getting his revenge on different people, still 50/50 on his decision involving Daphne tho. It was an enjoyable read
Phillies2 chapter 1 . 1/4
I feel like Harry's incapable of anything. So far it feels like every time theres a problem he says," Let's go to Dumbledore." I also don't know what the Headmaster has done to warrant Harry's trust so much. Then if Dumbledore can't help he goes to Hermione. Can he do anything other then Quidittch on his own?
KorpaKejsilic chapter 12 . 10/29/2016
Interesting, depressing story. It isnt well written as there were plenty of places where the sentences didnt make any sense. They didnt flow right. But it isnt a terrible story either. I enjoyed reading it right till the end. I think Daphne got what she deserved, a lifetime of service to someone she screwed over. Thank-you for writing it.