Reviews for The Suitors
NamelessSaint chapter 11 . 3/20/2011
"...I hope it does, but hey, if it doesn't the ending will still be okay..."

I find this statement to be a bit disingenuous considering this is supposed to a "romance"-not a "hurt/comfort"-between Mirana and Alice. Not terribly fair of you to say near the end of the story.
Sorrow86 chapter 13 . 3/7/2011
Sweet! :)

Thanks for sharing. ;)
Wolf-of-Five-Elements chapter 13 . 1/29/2011
Great story, although at times I was a bit confused as to what was happening/what the characters were thinking. Still, overall, a good read. )
Kay8abc chapter 13 . 12/26/2010
I loved the fic, especially the part ith the trees.
Spikesagitta chapter 13 . 11/26/2010
Sweet :) Well worth going through all those moment wondering if Alice or Mirana would die...
Spikesagitta chapter 7 . 11/26/2010
Clique? I suppose, but hey it worked! :)
Spikesagitta chapter 5 . 11/26/2010
Ah. Damn.

Well...at least Alice get to stick her sword into this Felix guy here, I hope :P
Spikesagitta chapter 3 . 11/26/2010
Ha! Thinking is indeed at dangerous thing, such as over thinking :P Just kiss each other already! If you think too much, your going to find a million reason not to, when love only need one reason :)
In-betweens chapter 13 . 11/20/2010
Oh, happy and clique is very good. Very good indeed. I'm glad that they were saved. How interesting that they were saved by the trees. How fitting though, as Mirana always made time for them, even when she wished to stay with Alice. :-D

As for the happy ending and their new engagement...well it was wonderful. :-D

This story was wonderful. I wouldn't dare to ask for a sequel afraid that their happy ending would just pop as a bubble in the midst of the joyous ending shown here. But perhaps pose a storyline? One where Mirana DOES give in to her darkside and Alice is the only one who can save her and Underland? With your ability to enter Mirana's mind and write it so beautifully I think that it would be wonderful to read such a story from you.
In-betweens chapter 12 . 11/20/2010
ha a weatherman. Perhaps he was the one to send those rain clouds that were to make Alice and Mirana sick? It's an interesting plot twist and I'm glad that Alice made it to Mirana. Even if it might mean that they just die together. Still, I look forward to reading the last chapter. This story has kept me rivited since the first chapter. So if I forget to thank you later, I'll thank you now for taking the time to write this story and to share it. :-D I hope that you'll continue to write for Malice and after this story I'll be sure to look for your future (and past) works.
In-betweens chapter 11 . 11/20/2010
I think I might cry if they don't get their happy ending. I mean, really, he can't win! He's just NOT allowed to win. Damnit Mirana's dark side better have come out and killed the bastard. I don't care if it has. Alice can help console it and calm it, calm her enough to come back to reality if she's gone mad.
In-betweens chapter 10 . 11/20/2010
She's awake! Yes...and she actually spoke to Mirana and Mirana spoke to her. Lol the fact that Mirana just causally continued what she was doing as if she wasn't interanally exstatic that Alice was awake was great. :-DD And, they kissed! ha, yes, Finally. I agree with your FATp, that took a long long time but it was so so so worth it. :-D
In-betweens chapter 9 . 11/20/2010
So, finally Chess reveals to Mirana how Alice woke her from the enchantment. She also know who has been trying to set her up and Alice woke up! If only for a short time and sadly-happily Mirana was asleep, because she needs sleep.

The idea that Felix is alive and pacing back and forth in the dungeons is a very very bad thought. He should be delt with. Yesterday.

The look into Mirana's mind are brilliant. Just brilliant.
In-betweens chapter 8 . 11/20/2010
I am SOOO glad that even if it was against her vows, Mirana had Felix killed. Good. I'm glad. I'm also VERY glad that she is thinking of re-writing her vows. Holding herself back as she has been is unhealthy. I'm glad that she's slowly understanding that. As for this ability to bring Alice back from the dead, I hope she doesn't have to use it. Especially since Hatter thinks it was a bad idea for her to consider doing so when the Hightop clan was killed. It's obviously not a good thing, something must happen. But right now, I'm glad that Felix and his group were destroyed and that Alice, for now, is okay. I also really enjoyed Hatter's talk with Mirana. I hope that Chess will come back and EXPLAIN what happened so everyone will be aware of what happened and Mirana will understand how it is that Alice broke the spell.
In-betweens chapter 7 . 11/20/2010
The battles between Alice and the creatures was great. The fact that Felix is a coward does not surprise me. He stabbed Alice though so for that he must die. Sadly, Mirana most likely will not do it herself unless she begins to re-write her vows, which I'm almost hopeful that she'll do. Ugh...a kiss. Of course it was a kiss but so beautiful a moment. Poor Alice bleeding to death, suffering from rain fever and desperate to save Mirana before she dies. (sigh) WONDERFUL chapter.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »