Reviews for Remember Me
Pink ranger 13 chapter 1 . 2/26
It's great story
Mayumi Skywalker chapter 9 . 6/19/2014
Hi there Miss Ink...lovely stories by the way keep on writing...and who is your favorite character on Star Wars? Mine is Anakin Skywalker.
time2read chapter 3 . 11/5/2013
wow just wow!
Bek-K chapter 24 . 10/11/2010
Perfect ending! :D

I wonder if Jinn and Kiya are coming to Obi-Wan's thoughts about then... (lol)

Thanks so much for sharing another wonderfully, imaginative, creative story. I have very much enjoyed this series. I do hope another plot bunny bites in this world you have created.

And despite not caring for Anakin Skywalkers character, you did an excellent job portraying him. Think of it as a challenge that you overcame!

I look forward to reading more...hint, hint!

Sincerely,

Bekah
Jedi Angel001 chapter 24 . 10/11/2010
That was awesome!Thank you for writing a wonderful 't wait to catch your next story.
Natalie Thropp chapter 24 . 10/10/2010
"The End"? What? No!

Wish there was more

Nat
Jedi Angel001 chapter 23 . 10/9/2010
That was mean but awesome.
Jedi Angel001 chapter 22 . 10/1/2010
Very good.
Jedi Angel001 chapter 21 . 9/30/2010
WOW the ending of the chapter, an evil clone of Anakin taking Padme with was right she is in danger, and should have picked her up way to draw Anakin to the Emperor .
THeCooLeST chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Well done
Bek-K chapter 20 . 9/27/2010
A wonderful chapter! :)

I like how Obi-Wan is moving forward and putting the Jedi teaching of no attachment behind him. And I laughed when Anakin surprised Obi-Wan by telling the Jedi of his and Padme's engagement. Obi-Wan almost wanted to chide and lecture him and then thought better of it. And Mace doesn't have a girl! :D Priceless!

Thanks so much for sharing another amazing addition!

I look forward to more.

Sincerely,

Bekah
Jedi Angel001 chapter 20 . 9/26/2010
The last 2 chapters were wonderful.I am glad Thrice is OK,but a dark clone of Anakin thats something else.
Walking In The Light chapter 18 . 9/22/2010
Keep it coming! As much as the cliff-hanger drives me crazy, its part of what keeps me coming back. Great idea on using Nina. Thx!
eldestfangirl chapter 18 . 9/22/2010
Love your story. It is the only Star Wars story I follow. I look forward to each update and read it as a break from studying. I also appreciate the fact that you are so frequent with your updates. So many authors hardly ever update and it is frustrating.
Jedi Angel001 chapter 18 . 9/21/2010
Oh I can't believe that dog Sidious captured Thrice.I hope Anakin and Obi-Wan can fine her before its too late,or it will the end for Jedi.