Reviews for contrapasso
Unknownn chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Absolutely love this
hudgens77 chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Ohhh I like this! I especially loved Sebastian, though I felt a little bad for him... But it's nice to see another interpretation of the character. He's always so perfect (and I love that) but here he was just so... Helpless!:D
I also like very much the Alois/Ciel pairing. Too bad there aren't many fanfics about them... I mean, of course I'm a Sebasciel fangirl, but I also like this pairing. Anyways, awesome story!:)
Silver-Knightmare chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Mind blown
EternalFalsity chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
This was amazing writing.. I wish more people saw this.
akuma-river chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Woah.

I'm not sure what to think. I think it's because I haven't seen season 2 yet.

Loved the story though.

Poor Ciel...and Sebastian.

Loved how you referred to them as like a married couple in dire straits.
XxDARKOTTERxX chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Your writing style is amazing. I'm going to be sure to read more of them! :) Keep up the awesome work.

-darkotter
Lria chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
ksjdasdjskaljkask i really like how this was written, and i loved how it had the nursery rhyme of itsy-bitsy spider throughout it D

great job ! 8D
Valentine chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Awesome story! 3
Nocturnal Smile chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
This has to be one of the best Kuroshitsuji stories I've had the pleasure of reading. Found your story because Amanuensis recommended it, and am I ever glad I decided to check it out!

Your story's twisted in a gritty way, an exploration of forced helplessness and the struggle to retain yourself in a bad situation. The fallout should be interesting. I can't even imagine how that conversation's going to start once Ciel and Sebastian have some time to absorb what happened to them- I see Ciel being too proud to drag up moments of weakness and Sebastian clinging to his code of honor to avoid "speaking out of turn." Essentially I see them ignoring that it happened in public while dying inside a little at the memory.

What I love about this story is that the madness is tangible and the way it drives itself into the lives of others- it's not perfect like a fairytale, and you can actually feel the despair and the anger at being held captive against your will. The way you subjugated Sebastian is interesting because usually he's the flawless hero, and in this he's just another victim. I think that's what makes this so attractive, that you actually acknowledge that sometimes there are setbacks and things that worked perfectly before won't always.

Your interpretation of Ciel is fascinating too since you have him still knowledgeable about sex, which I think is sort of glossed over in other stories. Those experiences were an important part of his character though, and I think this story's better for having included that. How he eventually just gives in is pretty potent as well. Also love the references to Dante's Inferno. :3

Your writing style's impressive, I'm definitely checking out the rest of your stories. :) Sorry if any of this (i.e. most of it) didn't make sense, It's sort of 5 in the morning and I shouldn't be conscious, but I wanted to write a review as soon as I'd finished while the ending was still fresh. Wonderful story, thanks for writing this!
Tristitia-The-Sin chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
I can't decide if it's creepy or sweet but twisted...
Strange and Intoxicating -rsa chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
I felt quite a bit for Sebastian and Ciel here-seriously, that was screwed up on many different levels.

Thank you for writing it.

:D
violetkisses chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
awesome :D
SpiderFly chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
It was good but the ending seemed rushed
sound-sasuke chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
That was amazing. And sad, and... so many other things! You are an incredibly talented writer, so don't ever stop. Wonderful story.
revolutionrose chapter 1 . 8/21/2010