Reviews for He'll Be Back
Grac3 chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Amazing! Love that he called him 'darling'.
George Weasley's Ear chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Wow, awesome. I definitely can see Benedict Cumberbatch as the Master.
epicluna chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
You are amazing! This was amazing! Generally - amazing!
allonsy-doctor chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
I could picture Benny as the Master perfectly! Well done!
Nate chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Yay, the Master is awesome.I really liked this. You don't by any chance intend to make it several chapters long?
SkyIam chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Oh God. i can't help myself but loving this. Seriously, the master as a tall, pale ginger? Brilliant! Only thing I missed was a a little bit of muttering from the Doctor in the style of "I wanted to be ginger" or something x)
Dave-The-Laugh's-NewHotness chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
What an AMAZING idea...Benedict as the Master...although I'm not entirely sure if I could cope with both Matt Smith and Benedict Cumberbatch on screen at the same time...my head might just explode. Good story, very in character

DTLNH
Rupzydaisy chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Hiya, this is really interesting. Sherlock's got that sort of calculating-almost-unattached look and I can imagine him as the Master too! Really good. Yeah, 11's different, even with the Daleks, he just sort of went at it with the fire extinguisher (was it?), don't think he'd be so nice to the Master this time round... Oooh, he'll be back! Nice dialogue and the creepy description (short?) of the swinging lightbulb was nice, set the scene well :D Can't wait to read more!

Looking on your profile, you said that you wouldn't mind reading and giving feedback on other people's fics. Could you take a look at my Time Paradoxes Come Back To Haunt You. It's an Artemis Fowl-Doctor Who crossover and what's up already is almost halfway through. Just need to know whether I'm dragging it along too much and need to speed things up, or if I need more explanation and descriptions!
bluedragon1836 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Benedict Cumberpatch as the Master? Brilliant!
trueroyalblue chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
I TOLD YOU IT WAS BRILLIANT, DIDN'T I?

I TOLD YOU.

...AND NOW I REALLY WANT SOME KIND OF SEQUEL.

...just saying...

Although I must say I don't have a random story to tell this time. O_o
Dangerpro chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Omg this Master is just down right sexy. :DDD
Renuki chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Oh. indeed... he will be back, and that ain't going to be fun.

For many people. (Me? I might be cackling.)
butterflieo chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Sequel. Please!
banan chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Oh my. Girl, I think I love you a little. I had the exact same vision - Cumberbatch!Master just has to happen~!
queenoftheoutlands chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
shwedhuedfhufeh cannot speak coherent sentences THIS HAS TO HAPPEN!

And I thought no one would be able to surpass Simm!Master. You and your friend are a pair of freaking geniuses :)