Reviews for when I see your heavens
NorthernShinigami chapter 1 . 4/22
..I loved how this turned out xD Ryuken didn't see this coming, did he? lol
CteelKyo chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
I really like how you Think!
Tokoloshe chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Have read this story a couple of times already and have never reviewed. I really enjoyed Gin and Ryuuken interaction. I think both where in character. Love Gin’s last parting words.
shiro chan chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
I like your portrayal of the interaction between Gin and Ryuuken. I hope to see more of your work.
spitupon chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Ryu's really stiff. :P but u got gin dead on. Really in character and all. Maybe misato ochi/ichigo. Cause their relationship is funny. And just in case u do shaman king at all...wooden sword ryu (madame pompodor!)/anna. They totally dont get enough love. :/
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
I don't tend to read slash, and tend to avoid it when possible. However, I was looking through the fanfics about Ichimaru Gin, and yours was the third one on the list, after a couple of not so well written summaries, and I found the summary intriging, not to mention, the pairing is very far out there, so random, I ended up drawn in. It is extremly well written. It could be taken as a non-slash story. However, you put a dark twist in, by labeling it Romance, and listing the pairing, indicating their is more going on, then what the eye percieves. There are things twisting around in Ichimaru Gin's mind, that is so in character for him, or the way he does present himself to those around him. That, I think is the best part. Well, that, and I am not slammed with the concept.