Reviews for Story of two brothers
paz chapter 6 . 2/14
Awesome
Raven chapter 6 . 11/8/2016
Did you warn for incest? Because I don't remember a warning for incest. Fred and George twincest is ok, my brain strangely catagorizes it as a from of masturbation, but father and son needs to be warned for. It's a huge squick for a lot of people and I wouldn't have started to read this of I knew about that.
CircusPsycho chapter 6 . 9/3/2016
#YandereMichel
paz chapter 6 . 7/8/2016
Fantastic
1414artemis14 chapter 6 . 6/18/2016
Poor Lucius TEN kids so sad
Adriene SC chapter 6 . 6/15/2016
This fic is soo good!
I really enjoy every chapter even if some parts just creeped me out!
Seriously what happends to the real Lily (but I have to be honest and Michael was creepy but a lovely boy in live with his father and have all the rights to kill her ) and the episode-melting-idk was really...impressive?

But I really liked the fic!
I love how you write
And the creepy/cute/awesome/sexy/dark mix of your fic.
All the pairs/couples you create for this fic became my new favourites ones!
Really GreybackxTwins?! LuciusxBill plus 10 kids?! Queen Bellatrix?! Dooope weird but awesome!
(((o(*゚゚*)o)))

Yep!
Awesome fic girl!
Continue writing sooo damm goood please!
And congrats for this piece of awesomeness!

By the way. Poor Lord Voldy! He was expecting his r18 part with Harry
miu.sakurai.73 chapter 6 . 4/29/2016
jaja! esta historia fue super!
me enamoro! jaja :D
y todas las parejas fueron wow! lo de james y "lily" fue algo confuso, pero lo dejo :D
Cynical0range chapter 2 . 3/25/2016
is this crack? it's like the harry potter world entered a twilight version. i mean i couldn't help laughing at the bit with bella's room and lucius' blonde army that actually reminds me of the von trapp family from the sound of music film.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/29/2015
What about Ginny and Bellatrix?
yaoichallenge21 chapter 6 . 11/11/2015
Very entertaining and interesting. I liked all the different stories and ideas. I loved it. :) Good job. XD
Gotham Champion chapter 6 . 11/5/2014
This is the definition of a GUILTY PLEASURE!
-PT :)
lilyflower101 chapter 6 . 3/11/2014
loved it. :)
Chirisuki chapter 6 . 8/6/2013
I really love this story. Hahaha! It is light, easy to read, funny and still so sexy. Happy endings and so more! Thank you for such a wonderful story. Lol! I laugh at Bellatrix, really suits her. Fenrir and the twins are hot. More pls! I know they are kids but lol... I just like the story so much so I will ignore that.
Phoenixtear101 chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
Well, I think this is cute and who said that the dark side had to be evil 24/7. It can have its cute moments.
Jannafrancine chapter 5 . 7/20/2013
Great chapter. I'm glad Dumbles is the darkness so we can just kill him and everyone will live happily ever after.