Reviews for Tauromachy
Puppy64 chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
That was really hottttt! I love Roxie and Tony! That is one of the best storys I have ever read :)
Bones2014 chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Hot!
MorWeb chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Very naughty & delicious...and yet I'm glad it didn't happen this way. Just like I'm glad that the lovemaking wasn't real in The End in the Beginning. I want their first time to be extremely significant - breaking the laws of physics. Only then will I truly get what I need from the BB relationship!~MorWeb
2BBornot2BB chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
So good! Loved that you kept it a dialogue free zone so we could get lost in the feelings. Phew - need a cool drink and a little lie down now ;P! Cheers, 2BB
BandBfan chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Hi H.,

OH. MY. GAWD...DAYYAM THAT WAS AMAZING! I am about to go watch this epi again! Loved this if that was unclear!

I must stop reading these ones without the hubby!

Cindy
Trussell 33 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Wow, that was definitely HOT!
Pigtails and Poker chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Gawd, I LOVE the way you write. I'd read a fic of yours everyday. This was so damn good. I will never ever buy that there wasn't at least a moment when they both had to be thinking, "I wonder..." Well now, in my world, you have proven me correct.

:) Kristen
booth's-squint chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
This story was hot! Very nice job!
mumrulz chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
It wasn't until my second reading of this that I realized that there was no dialogue...obviously we didn't need to "hear" any words between B&B to convey the hotness, the adrenaline, the passion, the baser instincts - your written words alone managed that.

**She was on fire . . . It was him . . . his eyes hot and alive and hungry . . . It made her want . . . she knew what he wanted . . . she wanted more . . . She wanted it . . . She wanted to be taken . . . The hot flare of satisfaction inside her was like a supernova . . . She had gotten what she needed.

...So intense, so primal - the want, the need...oh yeah, dialogue would have been superfluous.

Another great one-shot from you. Keep 'em coming. ;-)

:-):-):-)
teresaromance chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Wow! That was hot! You catched the look in her face when "Tony" won the fight right? It was pure desire, one of my favorites BB moments!
FauxMaven chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Guess that wasn't the bible-seller's dress, huh? :-)
legggate chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Vey nice, thanks for sharing. I just love B&B smut.
chibiness87 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Um, yeah, hot.

The only other thing i have to comment on other than the hotness, becuase, uh, *guh* with the hotness (did i mention this was hot?) is this paragraph here, "A quick flick of his fingers at her shoulders and her dress parted, sliding down her shoulders to her waist... He bared her to the waist, his mouth following his hands down her body, sucking at her torso while his long fingers slid under her skirt." sorta says the same thing twice. But then, that's a midnight muse for you i guess.

Otherwise a great read (is it possible to say that without sounding like a smutwhore? Hmmm. *ponders*)
ink-and-ash chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Wow. That was beautifully and artfully written. I loved your descriptions and the way you used the language, punctuation, and italics to build the scene. This read like fine art. Fantastic job!
Alicat76 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
I'd like to pretend that that was EXACTLY what they did do after that episode! Very very very hot :D