Reviews for Traitor
PrinceJai chapter 13 . 6/15/2017
poor Dastan.
i love the story though. well done
sortofbored chapter 13 . 12/1/2014
Awesome.
TheLadyW chapter 13 . 7/20/2012
I am torn. This story is fabulously done and I loved it - but then the end! I trusted you!

I hope you do continue this in "Return."
Ihni chapter 13 . 2/5/2012
Wow. I'm seing this as the beginning of a version of "Groundhog day" ... but with Dastan and Tamina.
Callista252 chapter 13 . 5/30/2011
Hi,

I loved this story, and I can't wait to read the sequel! Please post it soon!

Cally
Goddess of the sands chapter 13 . 4/12/2011
wow that was really good, i kinda wish there was more tho
Jia chapter 13 . 3/3/2011
Everything was excellent

Great job

Hate to see this end
els1324 chapter 13 . 2/19/2011
...I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU LEFT IT AT THAT! *shrieks and stomps around*

Oh...A sequel...In that case...

OMG I LOVED IT! 8,D Haha, seriously though. Right from the very beginning to the end this was AMAZING. I'm super excited for you to continue this -all the things you can do! Whoaaa~

I loved it! 3
els1324 chapter 12 . 2/19/2011
Omg I am actually glad I'm reading this late. I'D DIE IF I COULDN'T READ THE NEXT CHAPTER NOW! 0_0

I have absolutely no idea how you're going to wrap this up, so amazing 8O 3
els1324 chapter 11 . 2/19/2011
*sniffles* Poor Tus...I'll admit though, I prefer seeing him die than Garsiv. Is that bad? XD
els1324 chapter 10 . 2/19/2011
Omg I'm so glad Garsiv is with them on this ,D I almost cried at the theater when he died! D:

I notice this little baby is complete now. I feel so bad that I haven't been able to keep up with it -I've been way too busy with my classes. BUT I STILL LOVE IT! :D
StarfishOnTheBeach chapter 13 . 2/4/2011
Amazing story! I think I am in love, I'm so happy they are going back together It was really cute they kissed while unleashing the sands :) I'm glad it ended like this! I can't wait for the sequel! Please make it soon :)
elanor of aquitania chapter 13 . 2/1/2011
Great story. Your starting basis of the story that wily Nizam doesn't behave as foolishly as in the movie is very convincing to me.

Further, I really like this idea of a time loop. For me the time loop seems to become less inescapable with time concerning destiny. At least this time Garsiv and Tamina survived until the Sand Glass is breached by the Dagger. In the last chapter you indicate that next time Tamina will remember through dreams. That's great for me.

So next time maybe Tus and Sharaman will also survive until the Sand Glass is pierced? And then finally - in the last loop - they all together will manage to thwart Nizam's plans before he is even able to endanger the Sand Glass ? Sounds to me like a great story idea.
sorree chapter 13 . 2/1/2011
Great finale. Thanks you for giving Garsiv aa larger role I think he deserved it after what they did to him in the movie.

Waiting patiently for the sequel...
sorree chapter 12 . 1/30/2011
Wow I like the way this is going. Even if Tus has paid the price again. :( Waiting for the next chapter though even if it means the end ... Perhaps the plot bunnies will jump into actioon who knows...