Reviews for The Long Way
Halloween567 chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
EMPERLING LMAO xD

Oh Tomaj... competing with LARSA (that cutie) for gods sake if Penelo didn't like him a LOT he wouldn't stand a chance, though his dorkiness is adorABLE.
Arsenic Cupcakes chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
When I first read the summary I was like, "PeneloxTomaj? lolwut?" But it works out here. It's so FUNNY. And cute. And REALLY FUNNY. Tomaj is just so dorky. xD

It's just cut-and-dry, straight-up humor. Even one line can make a person laugh. (I'm thinking of "Needless to say, they left without him." Score one more for the lulz.) Awesomesauce.
rosefiligree chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
.AMAZING.

I don't remember laughing so much at a fic ever.

You captured Tomaj's character perfectly - financially independant (desperate, even) and business minded, charming, humourous, and not to mention his sort of ... attraction to Fran's legs.

Because that was so obvious in RW.

This was so funny, I love how you wrote it sort of simply with a lot of themes going on at the same time.

It was really, superly well done.

Keep up the great work!
dot dot dot chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
it was cute
Criss chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
I think I melted.
mistereee chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Well, that was just adorable.
Starla Blaise chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
It's really sweet. :) I like your display of Tomaj and his dynamics with Penelo and Vaan. And this image of Vayne going after Penelo was truly brilliant.
acronymed chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE.

I MEAN.

SERIOUSLY.

SERIOUSLY!

my life is complete. tomaj is perfect and money-grubbing and this totally explains why he kept sidling up to fran all the time. and. penelo. why so devious.

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH IT HURTS.