Reviews for The Fairy Prince
Courtneeysweet chapter 15 . 6/28
It was great. I love your stories, theyre really awesome. Youre a great and very talented writer. Please continue to write stories! 3
Altira chapter 15 . 6/5
Ya girl been cryin' because a lot of your stories aren't completed, and since it's come to this, I will take it upon myself to imagine an ending, as this is so close to completion, yet hasn't been updated since last year. Just know deep within your heart that one of your readers has Niagara Falls pouring down her sad little eyes aight m8?
Lochness Nessie chapter 15 . 4/21
Oh my lord. I am loving this. This chapter was great because it really shows how Grimm is not as strong as Ichi and how Ichi adores him and will fight for him forever. I like how Grimm is not as strong in this, and not as cocky. I like the sweeter, more vulnerable side of Grimm. and I love that despite being King, Isshin helps Grimm. It's adorable that they are all accepting their feelings for each other. Also the "cat out of the bag" part - love it. Too funny. Keep on truckin' with this one, it's great!
kennisha.james chapter 15 . 2/5
I love this and can't wait until the next chapter! This chapter was really good. Next fight scene!
Baka Kage Usagi chapter 15 . 1/26
Holy crap holy carp holy crap holy crap don't leave it like this! For the love if kami please update!
adVENTitiious chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
'Grimmjow loved the spring.' This, I cracked up at this.
Hweianime chapter 15 . 10/29/2014
This is soooo great! I love your interestingly unique idea of faery and how that has been adapted into the characters of Bleach. Ugh when I read the latest chapter I was like nooooo where is the next chapter?! I can feel the ending is near!
I thought it was real smart to use the whole 7 months in one day type of idea since it legitimizes the sudden increase in Ichigos strength and I'm so excited to see him kick Aizen's ass XP
I kinda wanna see more of the side character couples too like shinji and shiro's ya know (not right now but in a future chapter ya know?)
Anyway I hope you update real damn soon- I'll be waiting
Stillnight chapter 15 . 10/7/2014
Such a wondrous story I LOVE this. This is so exciting!
Vik chapter 15 . 9/30/2014
I read this so long ago and I recently started reading Bleach fanfics, and I remembered this fanfic and I forgot how much I enjoyed it, I hope you continue it :p
SalinaSwathe chapter 15 . 9/12/2014
I am deeply enjoying this story as a whole! I can't wait for the battle, and I'm wondering if you'll throw in a twist or two, you seem like the type *laughs*

Salina
Mayuzu chapter 15 . 9/6/2014
I love the strong and confident Ichigo here. Hope he can kick Aizen's ass! And wishing Gin's survival as well. Oh wait, make it the whole rescue unit's survival because I like them all ) Hoping you're still on a roll witht the updates *wink*
BlazeMary chapter 2 . 8/24/2014
Everyone is asleep in my house and here I am trying not to choke from all the laughter I'm holding back cos of Shinji's 'distraction'.
CrazyAnimeLoverMayumi chapter 15 . 8/19/2014
I absolutely loove your story author chan! XD XD please update soon ne? Simply dyin to see Ichigo kick AizenS butt big time lol.
puppyfacetwo chapter 15 . 8/18/2014
This is so amazing. So much is going on, I'm so excited to see what happens next. I'm so glad I decided to read this. I was a bit skeptical of it at first, but I took a dive and and am now swimming successfully.
Aizen's gunna get his sh*t pushed in, and Ichigo is just all to eager to be the one to do so. I'm absolutely looking forward to seeing these events unfold. So I will see you then. :3
ryan.v.koert chapter 15 . 8/15/2014
Omg this story is soo good keep going Grimichi forever :) I there's a kick ass Scean, and a Ichigo and Grimmjow hot Scean :)