Reviews for Changing History: Second Chances
Leo105 chapter 31 . 7/30/2018
Ok, so I've read this story now up to this point... And I abso-freaking-lutely loved it! Dang girl, have you any idea how much sleep you robbed of me? I even forgot to review at the end of part two. It's just marvelous. Thanks so much, and on to part four!
Child of Dreams chapter 31 . 7/5/2018
Will Legolas ever remember her?
Child of Dreams chapter 1 . 7/5/2018
I've read parts 1 & 2, and I still don't know what a Melomir is...
adventurer17 chapter 12 . 6/11/2018
Finally!
adventurer17 chapter 7 . 6/11/2018
Idiot. You're in love!
Pasht chapter 22 . 3/2/2018
This is my second time reading this series - I really like it and think you did a great job developing the characters, relationships and blending the book/movie together. I just wanted to drop a quick review here because I have to how incredibly well written the Sentries are. I was legit crying along with Mel when they were in pain, and when one of them died and the other was left all alone. You did a phenomenal job writing it.
pineapple-pancake chapter 12 . 2/3/2018
Finally! :D
Sailor Phantom of Middle Earth chapter 31 . 7/7/2017
So, everything went as it should in the end... Where even are they exactly if no one remembers her? O_o (TT_TT) it makes it bittersweet but MAN DID I ENJOY IT ALL!

Seeing the new journey of how it could have been along with mel's help to defend the city and the people she had come to love! Plus all the added facts of the Valar, rather accurately from what I've read so far from the Silmarillion. This whole thing has been a wonderful journey. And though I wish Mel got to be at the end of it all, she kinda did. I'm even happier with how there is still a happy ending for all. _ Yay!

I became the most wrapped up in the story when it veered even more away from the original, in part two. It was so new and exciting to see their adventure when she had no knowledge of the people or what will happen. And then everything here was just so well done! I actually cared about Denethor!? I've always practically hated him(not really but he makes me so mad) and this has got me soften up a little, reminding me he was struggling, similarly to Boromir. O_O Doing all he can/could to save his people.

I'll admit that I was as convinced as Melody that Legolas loved her, not the orenyanil love. So much so that I found it hard to believe, what with his reactions and stuff. It was a little more than I expected... But it made more sense, at the very end. Heh.

All in all, that was great. :D NOW ON TO PART 4!
Sailor Phantom of Middle Earth chapter 30 . 7/7/2017
... ... Ok, I knew she'd figure out the third choice, but the consequences! O_o GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH! If only I had time to read the last chapter RIGHT NOW! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH! (TT_TT) At least you'll get a better review then.
Sailor Phantom of Middle Earth chapter 18 . 7/6/2017
Oh for crying out loud! I KNEW it was going to be him! It started becoming obvious at the last part we saw him, and I just. AH COME ON! That's just MEAN MANDOS! I still have hope... hope... HOPE! EVERYBODY WILL LIVE! I am not in denial. (_) I just want a happy ending.
Sailor Phantom of Middle Earth chapter 12 . 7/5/2017
FINALLY!

Also, how dare you actually make me care about Denethor?! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH! Ah fine, he's back to normal(ish) and I still can't hate him. -_-X
Kirgy5040yahoo chapter 31 . 6/9/2017
OK this was an absolutely amazing and wonderful story I really really really like your development of these characters the way you took the whole idea and ran with it and I hope to see more from you and plan to follow you as an author enjoy your writing style thank you for this and many more stories God bless and take care happy writing
Rebel chapter 31 . 6/6/2017
Thank you, oh beautiful goddess, fir the blessing that is Melody
Rebel chapter 12 . 6/6/2017
ITS ABOUT DARN TIME!
Lilyluna43 chapter 7 . 2/20/2017
I'm reading this serie for the 2nd time, and the only
thing I can think about is: did it really take so long the first time for them to admit their feelings to each other?! Damnit, just kiss her! Anyway, I still love it ! Great job!