Reviews for Changing History: Second Chances
MushroomGloomCorner chapter 30 . 2/18
...i see
MushroomGloomCorner chapter 28 . 2/18
oh? if that is indeed the case, i feel better, even if a little doubtful
MushroomGloomCorner chapter 26 . 2/18
oh pip
MushroomGloomCorner chapter 18 . 2/18
I never thought I'd say this, but you actually made me cry for a tree. like, legitimately cry for him
MushroomGloomCorner chapter 17 . 2/18
BOOYAH!
MushroomGloomCorner chapter 12 . 2/18
squeal!
Mcklynnzieg chapter 31 . 8/18/2020
What a story. I love seeing Tolkien’s characters in a new light. It’s amazing that you made me feel sympathy for Denethor, of all people. You brought out the merry side of the elves, which I much prefer to their otherworldly, spooky side. Elladan and Elrohir were just extras to me before, but I love the Weasley twin essence this story gave them. While I guessed Melody’s final choice, it was a bittersweet ending that I didn’t see coming. I cried for Legolas, but my heart is happy for Boromir. Boromir has a special place in my heart. I love this ending for him, that you were able to turn the story back to canon in the end without compromising what had happened.
mystarlight chapter 6 . 7/21/2020
You are such a brilliant writer. May I ask if you have considered writing another story about the Middle Earth?
mystarlight chapter 5 . 7/21/2020
Awesome atmosphere in the war council and I am glad she somehow deals with them so well.
mystarlight chapter 4 . 7/21/2020
I really love better your version than the one where Boromir was killed!
mystarlight chapter 3 . 7/21/2020
What a surprise at the end of the chapter but sooner or later it would happen. Poor Mel seems to be a bit overwhelmed.
mystarlight chapter 2 . 7/21/2020
Boromir and his father's meeting is very touching.
mystarlight chapter 1 . 7/21/2020
Spent last three night reading to 3 a.m but I just couldn't put your stories down. Each story is unique and better than the previous one.
Kallia.En chapter 31 . 5/17/2020
Well that's cruel, miss your own wedding lol I love all of the stories, so glad I found them! :) amazing job and great dedication :)
Kallia.En chapter 30 . 5/17/2020
I knew there was a third option! I thought about it for a few chapters.