Reviews for What We Do For Love
Hot elf chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
"where Alistair was the warmth of the sun…Zevran was the heat of the night" - wonderful! Loved the first chapter, no need for the second as far as I'm concerned, as I think bittersweet goes well with Zev.
6275mystic chapter 2 . 10/5/2010
i didn't exactly like the ending because you expected her to stay in love with Alistair and its kind of a disappointment to see that its Zevran's son and not his. But it was very neat the way you pulled everything together and made Zev the father.
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 2 . 8/19/2010
aw, I'd hoped to see how it all ended
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
poor Zev
Eva Galana chapter 2 . 8/18/2010
Very nicely done. It's too bad that this is complete, though. I'd be curious as to how their lives continued. There are still a lot of "ifs". *grins*
tankgirly chapter 2 . 8/18/2010
Thank you for adding the second chapter. :D

It's interesting to read the entire chapter consist of just letter correspondence, personally I haven't read anything like this since 'Daddy Long Leg'.

You made a Zevran fan girl very very happy.

Really, thank you.

Tank
tankgirly chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
I felt really sad after reading this story. It had my heart ache in places I previously unaware of. No, nothing to do with Alistair, it has something to do with our beloved Antivian assassin.

Good read nonetheless. Nicely done.

Tank
Zinala chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
wow.

just wow.

finally someone has managed to write something smutty without it being trashy. bravo!

this was quite amazing :]