Reviews for Three Years At Sea
TheGreatAnimeYoukai chapter 21 . 4/24
Zuko, why you so dumb? And teenagerish?
Mmerlin chapter 21 . 2/29
Lovely story! I wish for an update, but I have a feeling that's not going to happen...
Guest chapter 5 . 7/24/2015
I love this story:)
Totally Spazz-tastic chapter 8 . 5/28/2015
...silver sandwich? I see what you did there.
BlatantBookworm chapter 21 . 3/27/2015
*sigh* What a sad place to end the fic. Considering it's been almost two years since an update, I'm not holding out for another.

But despite that, it's a brilliant fic in total.
BlatantBookworm chapter 20 . 3/27/2015
This is gorgeous. I like the idea of Zuko accidentally turning blue.
BlatantBookworm chapter 19 . 3/27/2015
This had started off funny and segued beautifully into a hint of angst.
BlatantBookworm chapter 18 . 3/27/2015
I absolutely love this fluff. Ty Lee is adorable, and she's now got a kitten to prove it.
BlatantBookworm chapter 17 . 3/27/2015
This is absolutely adorable. Zuko's being a little dork, and a stubborn one too, and the chapter has kittens. This is brillinat.
BlatantBookworm chapter 16 . 3/27/2015
I love this! You did it perfectly, with Zuko learning the ways of the other nations.
BlatantBookworm chapter 15 . 3/27/2015
This is a very interesting idea for a chapter, and I'm really intrigued by it. Great writing.
BlatantBookworm chapter 14 . 3/27/2015
I never realised that of ccourse he wasn't allowed in the Northern Air Temple until reading this. It's a brilliant story.
BlatantBookworm chapter 13 . 3/27/2015
I quite enjoyed reading the magic that allowed Zuko to accidentally befriend komodo rhinos named after his future friends. And Gyatso has great journals. Good writing!
BlatantBookworm chapter 12 . 3/27/2015
This is great. I absolutely love Iroh and Zuko's dialogue.
"Why does everything keep biting me?!"
"Perhaps you taste good, my nephew."
"Ugh."
That is incredibly in character!
BlatantBookworm chapter 11 . 3/27/2015
This is really well done!
You've got great characterisation, and you're very subtle about how Zuko's realising everything he's ever been taught isn't necessarily right.