Reviews for Three Years At Sea
Lilly Talons chapter 21 . 10/20/2014
This was amazing, am I really enjoyed all the characters and different things they went through. I'm really sad have haven't updated in Forever but I understand. It would be amazing if you did update though
DragonlordRynn chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
I truly enjoyed reading your fic. Good work!
Anon chapter 15 . 8/23/2014
I think you have ATLA's moral ambiguity nailed. Seriously, this is amazing. After the first couple of chapters I almost didn't finish reading this, but I'm glad I continued. You do an amazing job with their characterizations, especially given the time of such events and how they would affect the people there. I'm more than impressed.
LurkingLady chapter 21 . 4/26/2014
Firstly, I discovered your amazing story through a certain deviantart artist who's done equally amazing illustrations for it :) and I'm very glad I did. I was struggling with my own fanfic, mostly because I had never written Zuko before, but after reading this it has helped me greatly! You've done a fantastic job at portraying him and Uncle, as well as breathing life into his crew so they're not just simply 'background soldier A's'. And don't even get me started on all the nautical awesomeness, since I'm a huge pirate/age of sail fan. There are just so many original aspects that I absolutely love here because they are so well written I can believe that this all really did take place before the series began. I've lol'd, I've face-palmed, I've been on the edge of my seat-please, please please! Update this, I really want to know how exactly Zuko wound up in jail *snickers*
Fanwright chapter 2 . 4/6/2014
A very intriguing story! I actually did wonder what Zuko's banishment was like for all those years. Three years at sea on a snipe hunt can really change a person. Although I haven't read most of the story yet, I already have this story pictured as something similar to "Master and Commander". Hoping to see some ship-on-ship action! A Fire Navy ship squaring off against a Water Tribe galley would be fun to read!
Mari83 chapter 21 . 3/1/2014
Man, I reached the last chapter far too quickly and then a cliffhanger on top! Would love to see how it all ends...
Mari83 chapter 20 . 3/1/2014
Oh man, Suko, making my head stop!
Mari83 chapter 12 . 2/28/2014
Animals and Zuko - promises to be more fun ahead...
Guest chapter 10 . 2/28/2014
Completely sucked into this story. Love to get more of Zuko's story before the series!
Geekgirl chapter 2 . 2/16/2014
This is my second time reading through this story, and it is amazing! I honestly consider this to be canon to the show!
Guest chapter 21 . 1/21/2014
i hope you update ):
TexasDreamer01 chapter 21 . 1/7/2014
... At least he can say that he got to personally see the inside of a jail cell. (And hopefully this will keep him from doing something this kind of stupid again.)
TexasDreamer01 chapter 13 . 1/7/2014
I imagine that might be why he threw such a fit at Toph giving him a nickname. XD
food food food chapter 21 . 9/28/2013
The great thing about this story is that I can see Zuko having to go through all of these things along his voyage. In fact, he must have gone through events such as this, and this story is the single best collection of these events. A lot of things happened between Zuko's banishment and the Boy in the Iceberg that shaped him this way. I don't consider this a fanfic, I consider it canon.
food food food chapter 14 . 9/28/2013
"It looked like a drawing of something big and suspiciously phallic."
This is what makes the story amazing, how you can realistically insert extremely subtle references to other parts of the show, and also make it a mildly amusing joke. To explain the origins of the Drill, along with Zuko's amusing take on it, strengthens the entire series as a whole.