Reviews for Three Years At Sea
BlatantBookworm chapter 8 . 3/27
This is gorgeous. I like how you opened it with pure humour and a crack-ish situation, and then revealed it to be a more realistic, in character response.

Also, I should inform you that you are a wonderful author because despite the fact that it is eleven pm as I read this and I'm sleepy, I very much want to continue reading this. But you have a wonderfully long fic that I am looking forward to finishing and I probably should go to sleep.

Great writing!
BlatantBookworm chapter 7 . 3/27
This is really well done and it makes me want to hug Zuko, which is the mark of a brilliant author.
BlatantBookworm chapter 6 . 3/27
This is absolutely gorgeous. I found the Maiko flashback to be incredibly fluffy, and I loved how you segued into Maiko angst with a single finishing line.
BlatantBookworm chapter 5 . 3/27
This is gorgeous. I love your little hints of Fire Nation life, like mention the canonically incredibly spicy food, and how Zuko's never seen snow before. It's beautiful.
BlatantBookworm chapter 4 . 3/27
This is absolutely really well done.
BlatantBookworm chapter 3 . 3/27
This is absolutely gorgeous. I love Zuko being a stubborn brat.

You've made Zuko likeable (or at least sympathetic) enough, without changing his character at the time and how he would have been acting.
BlatantBookworm chapter 2 . 3/27
This is really well done. I love the characterisation, and you had a perfect merge into the canon scene.
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 3/27
This is absolutely gorgeous. I love your opening with Iroh chewing out Ozai. There's never enough of that.
Lilly Talons chapter 21 . 10/20/2014
This was amazing, am I really enjoyed all the characters and different things they went through. I'm really sad have haven't updated in Forever but I understand. It would be amazing if you did update though
DragonlordRynn chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
I truly enjoyed reading your fic. Good work!
Anon chapter 15 . 8/23/2014
I think you have ATLA's moral ambiguity nailed. Seriously, this is amazing. After the first couple of chapters I almost didn't finish reading this, but I'm glad I continued. You do an amazing job with their characterizations, especially given the time of such events and how they would affect the people there. I'm more than impressed.
LurkingLady chapter 21 . 4/26/2014
Firstly, I discovered your amazing story through a certain deviantart artist who's done equally amazing illustrations for it :) and I'm very glad I did. I was struggling with my own fanfic, mostly because I had never written Zuko before, but after reading this it has helped me greatly! You've done a fantastic job at portraying him and Uncle, as well as breathing life into his crew so they're not just simply 'background soldier A's'. And don't even get me started on all the nautical awesomeness, since I'm a huge pirate/age of sail fan. There are just so many original aspects that I absolutely love here because they are so well written I can believe that this all really did take place before the series began. I've lol'd, I've face-palmed, I've been on the edge of my seat-please, please please! Update this, I really want to know how exactly Zuko wound up in jail *snickers*
Fanwright chapter 2 . 4/6/2014
A very intriguing story! I actually did wonder what Zuko's banishment was like for all those years. Three years at sea on a snipe hunt can really change a person. Although I haven't read most of the story yet, I already have this story pictured as something similar to "Master and Commander". Hoping to see some ship-on-ship action! A Fire Navy ship squaring off against a Water Tribe galley would be fun to read!
Mari83 chapter 21 . 3/1/2014
Man, I reached the last chapter far too quickly and then a cliffhanger on top! Would love to see how it all ends...
Mari83 chapter 20 . 3/1/2014
Oh man, Suko, making my head stop!
258 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »