Reviews for Three Years At Sea
Person chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Oh, and are you Amanda from the Jeeko round robin? Because if you are thanks for your fabulous writing and please thank everyone else for me! (if you don't mind)
Person chapter 14 . 12/28/2012
century eggs and stinky tofu... eeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Zuko might actually like it though. although mixing them all together probably ruined them for him.
Person chapter 11 . 12/28/2012
'The boy's allergic to progress now?' Nice.
Person chapter 9 . 12/27/2012
I freaking loved this chapter. I don't know if you intended for it to be as cracky as I interpreted it as because of the serious bits but I found it HILARIOUS. I was laughing so hard! Zhao's coffee breath of doom... Omg I'm sorry. Loved it. 'Phoenix blend' pfffff Ozai you weirdo. And then when Zhao said 'indubitably'... lololol *ehem*
vifetoile89 chapter 13 . 11/22/2012
I'm rereading this story now as I'm in my own sort of exile in a very cold, damp land after living in a dry and hot climate all of my life. I empathize perhaps a little too much with Zuko!

I love this story so much. I kind of flailed in my seat at the mention of Aunt Wu, because my one gripe with the Order of the White Lotus was that there were no women. Aunt Wu would make a terrific member.

I absolutely love fanfics that expand on the world of the story, and this one delivers. The descriptions of Monk Gyatso's journal is so perfect, and so heartrending - he keeps calling Aang "my pupil," which I know, coming from him, is a name full of affection and pride. I wonder why he never refers to Aang by his name, though? Did he know his journals might be confiscated, and not want to give him away?

And the meeting with Iroh and Pakku - man. It's so perfectly in character and consistent with the world that I can practically see it, animated and in living color, in my mind's eye. Which is par for the course with this story. This story is a delight. Please keep up the good work!
Ender The Time Lady chapter 9 . 10/7/2012
Ozai's coffee addiction may just be the best head-cannon I have ever seen.
WDM007 chapter 20 . 9/30/2012
Great story so far! Very clever way of introducing the Blue Spirit!
Guest chapter 20 . 9/22/2012
PLEASE WRITE MORE!
Guest chapter 20 . 9/20/2012
You have to write more! You really do! This is the best fanfiction of all time and you have so many fans and you can't just leave me hanging so PLEEEEEZ!
MAIKO JEEKO IRKO FOREVS
sea-dilemma chapter 20 . 8/25/2012
I really have enjoyed this so far! Both the exciting and the mundane parts of shipboard life are covered, and they are equally compelling to me, since Zuko was shaped by all of them! I look forward to reading more!
KuroitsukiNoMai chapter 20 . 7/7/2012
Wait... why is Zuko's tattoo "iconic"? Does that symbol have a meaning in the Avatar world?

Anyway, GREAT fic! The first I've read about the years after Zuko's banishment, and I like how you've portrayed Zuko's growth. Plus, the second you added a cat into the mix, it just got THAT much better :P Thank you so much! Can't wait for the next update!
Tar Irene chapter 20 . 7/3/2012
I love the exciting, action-packed chapters! And of course Zuko's first experiences with the blue spirit would be a bit clumsy - but they were still exciting. I have to confess to not liking Captain Sun. If no one knows why Zuko was banished, why would they all think it ok to taunt him? (Zhao being an exception because he was, well, there at the banishment.) Aside from that, though, she's an intriguing addition to the mess Zuko already has to deal with.

Zuko's tattoo is very cool.
justicejustice chapter 20 . 7/1/2012
Wow, your writing is good. Everyone is so perfectly in character and I am especially impressed with your characterization of Zuko at this point in the series. You make him out to be the arrogant, angsty, and biased kid that he was at the beginning of the first season but also insert enough "good" in their to let us know that this is one and the same Zuko that will later go on to help Aang take down his father. I live for the snippets of affection and concern that Iroh shows to his nephew. Do you think you will ever go back and speculate on why Iroh felt so impelled to travel with Zuko in the first place? What kind of relationship did they have before Zuko's banishment? Sorry, you got me thinking. You also insert the perfect amount of humor into an otherwise tragic story; you made me laugh literally out loud multiple times. I appreciate you writing this, and I look forward to your next update!
TheCresantMoonWolf chapter 20 . 7/1/2012
I like this story so far! Keep it up! :) it is funny and sad and awesome at all the same time! :) Nice job on capturing Zuko's character too!
Windstorm Arashi Moons Wolf Springs Light
TheCresantMoonWolf chapter 12 . 6/30/2012
...I am slightly disturbed at the rat murder part since I have two adorable female rats as pets... Scotty and lucy or sooo cute! lol sorry but lol I like the story so far!
Windstorm Arashi Moons Wolf Springs Light