Reviews for Three Years At Sea
Guest chapter 21 . 6/7/2013
HOLY SHIT. IM SO HAPPY YOU FINALLY UPDATED.
PLEASE, I BEG OF YOU, UPDATE AS SOON AS YOU CAN. THIS CHAPTER TRULY MADE ME DAY :) AND THIS CLIFFHANGER WILL BOTHER ME UNTIL YOU POST THE NEXT CHAPTERRR.
vifetoile89 chapter 21 . 6/7/2013
CACTUS WINE I CALLED IT

I already really, really like Captain Yao. You can definitely imagine him being cut from the same cloth as Mai, and his desire to see her smile is really sweet! And as soon as I got whiff of him being the Avatarverse's proto-hipster I had a big grin on my face.

Zuko is going to have to choose every word that goes into that letter with care. I wouldn't be surprised if the first twenty or so drafts go up in flames...

This chapter was great! I'm looking forward to the next! :)
Thomson chapter 21 . 6/6/2013
YOU'RE BACK! Thank you for that awesome surprise :)
SoBadAtBeingGood chapter 21 . 6/6/2013
OMG PLEASE update soon! I'm so glad you're back in the game!
Drakonflight chapter 20 . 4/25/2013
I am having so much fun watching Zuko's adventures. Something in this story always makes me laugh every chapter, from the devious cat to Sparky the rhino (really, who came up with that name?). And I must say I am delighted for the entry of the Blue Spirit. The story mentions that Zuko's wardrobe is a little old, and that got me wondering; has he been wearing armor this whole time, or is he going to start wearing it sometime soon? Because he seems inseparable from it when we meet him at the South Pole in the show. I'm also curious as to why the scrolls Monk Gyatsu wrote were included in this story. Not that I'm not delighted at their presence, I'm just wondering whether they're going to have a role later in the story.
The Puzzler of Riddles chapter 20 . 3/20/2013
I know theres a good chance youll never update this again, but this is really good. The only thing I would do is make the animals more hybridized. Excellent fic though.
Kaeso Corvinus chapter 20 . 3/4/2013
I really like this story, and I hope it will be continued soon.
Person chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
I just realized I left pretty useless reviews for this story SO: I really enjoyed reading it and I liked how you handled the plot and characters...yeah. Good job!
Person chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Oh, and are you Amanda from the Jeeko round robin? Because if you are thanks for your fabulous writing and please thank everyone else for me! (if you don't mind)
Person chapter 14 . 12/28/2012
century eggs and stinky tofu... eeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Zuko might actually like it though. although mixing them all together probably ruined them for him.
Person chapter 11 . 12/28/2012
'The boy's allergic to progress now?' Nice.
Person chapter 9 . 12/27/2012
I freaking loved this chapter. I don't know if you intended for it to be as cracky as I interpreted it as because of the serious bits but I found it HILARIOUS. I was laughing so hard! Zhao's coffee breath of doom... Omg I'm sorry. Loved it. 'Phoenix blend' pfffff Ozai you weirdo. And then when Zhao said 'indubitably'... lololol *ehem*
vifetoile89 chapter 13 . 11/22/2012
I'm rereading this story now as I'm in my own sort of exile in a very cold, damp land after living in a dry and hot climate all of my life. I empathize perhaps a little too much with Zuko!

I love this story so much. I kind of flailed in my seat at the mention of Aunt Wu, because my one gripe with the Order of the White Lotus was that there were no women. Aunt Wu would make a terrific member.

I absolutely love fanfics that expand on the world of the story, and this one delivers. The descriptions of Monk Gyatso's journal is so perfect, and so heartrending - he keeps calling Aang "my pupil," which I know, coming from him, is a name full of affection and pride. I wonder why he never refers to Aang by his name, though? Did he know his journals might be confiscated, and not want to give him away?

And the meeting with Iroh and Pakku - man. It's so perfectly in character and consistent with the world that I can practically see it, animated and in living color, in my mind's eye. Which is par for the course with this story. This story is a delight. Please keep up the good work!
Ender The Time Lady chapter 9 . 10/7/2012
Ozai's coffee addiction may just be the best head-cannon I have ever seen.
WDM007 chapter 20 . 9/30/2012
Great story so far! Very clever way of introducing the Blue Spirit!
258 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »