Reviews for Beauty and the Beast
RenKain chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Aaahahahahahahahahhaha- *deep breath* - Baaahahahahahhahah!
Lcsaf chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
DG's adventures do seem to have a habit of ending up with Cain injured in some manner...someone should look into that...yanno, after they're done making out...
blaufeuer chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Lol that was brilliant and well written _
tripwatcher2 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Hilarious! Loved it!
AlienaCooper chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Thoroughly entertaining!
Sic Vita Est chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Great one-shot! hehe :) Loved it!
leat79 chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Be pleased, this is great little ficlet. Very amusing, and I love Cain's 'scolding' of DG, very funny!
spc6grl chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
OMG! I loved this SO FRAKKEN MUCH! Beauty and the Beast is one of my favorite stories, so your title was definitely an eye catcher for me ;) I loved the bickering between Cain and Az, hilarious, for real :D and then DG almost breaks his teeth, god i loved it. I am SO jealous that you wrote this and not me. BTW, wtf do you mean 'if anyone is disappointed...'? Seriously, this was awesome. Good job!
Scarlet Garter chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Too funny! I love these stories!

Scarlet G
Miller0259 chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
bahahahaha, Quality Control got it right - this was right on par with the almost!fairytales you've been creating for Cain/DG. Loved it!
forestofmyown chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
I absolutely LOVE this! Beauty and the Beast was always my favorite, but THIS! IS! AMAZING! And you thought we wouldn't like it! Good call, QC. I was laughing my head off, and awing at the cuteness at the same time. Frantic DG kiss ATTACK! _ And Cain the teacher, showing her how it's done! WOOT WOOT!
candyflavordlies chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
As I am always interested in what new madness you come up with, I'd love to see version 2 of this.

But only on the condition that you keep the following paragraph: "When you go to kiss someone," Cain rumbled as DG backed up in surprise, "you do not break their teeth, you do not give them a fat lip, and you do not," he continued stalking forward, "tackle them like a boulder. What you do," the Tin Man stated as he pinned the retreating princess against a tree, "is this."

Awesome as always!

Sam
Lauramichca chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
QC was right that this is good, but I refrain from further judgement until I can read your preferred version.

Love it though.
daughterofthe1king chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Oh I so loved it...but if it takes deceit to see the other version...

Couldn't stand the story. Needs work...oh what the hey. I can't lie for anything. Laughed so hard, Bump started hiccuping. Either that or protesting vehemently against the violent convulsions he was experiencing. :) Great job.

(small voice): it wasn't the little mermaid though...

And I am running really fast to dodge the pure hate that last statement might very well have engendered. :P Good luck on the Courting story! :)
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
When the Tin Man warned the old woman again, her frailty melted away to reveal a beautiful enchantress proving that he'd had good reason to be wary, unfortunately he'd also annoyed the magical being and as punishment she transformed him into a hideous beast and placed a powerful spell upon the princess and all those who lived with her...

...or at least that's what she tried to do anyway. The chanting was rather ominous and the light show that followed was incredibly impressive, but when it was done Tin Man and princess found that no apparent harm had been done. Which meant the enchantress had precisely three seconds to do something before the Tin Man shot her to prevent any other attempts. More fireworks followed as the enchantress scampered out of the line of fire, hid behind a tree and tried again. - I LOVE this subversion. What do you mean it's not working, that spell always works!

"Am. Not."

"Are. Too."

"Am..."

DG stifled a giggle, she couldn't help it. Enchantress and the Tin Man were practically nose to nose, wearing identical expressions of obstinacy as they all but growled at each other.

"...NOT," Cain snarled as he caught the enchantress sideways glance at the princess. - I'm proud DG only giggled. I spent most the morning pounding the desk while I chortled.

"I'm not going to umph," the Tin Man was cut off abruptly as he was tackled by a rather upset princess for the O.Z.'s most painful kiss ever. Teeth smashed together, lips were bruised, and Wyatt Cain was knocked backwards onto some extremely hard and knobbly roots while DG landed on him like a sack of bricks. "Ow," opined the stunned Tin Man. - I'm wincing between the chuckles really.

"H-h-he'll b-b-be f-fine," the woman managed to force out between clattering teeth, "I j-just w-w-wanted t-to s-shake him o-out of d-denial. S-s-stop-p s-shaking m-m-meeee!" she wailed. - And next time she's going to use DG's method of shaking a person dizzy instead.

"When you go to kiss someone," Cain rumbled as DG backed up in surprise, "you do not break their teeth, you do not give them a fat lip, and you do not," he continued stalking forward, "tackle them like a boulder. What you do," the Tin Man stated as he pinned the retreating princess against a tree, "is this." - Nice come back, Cain! WOOT!