Reviews for Beauty and the Beast
tin-a-holic chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
quality control was right, very enjoyable indeed.
RenKain chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Aaahahahahahahahahhaha- *deep breath* - Baaahahahahahhahah!
Lcsaf chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
DG's adventures do seem to have a habit of ending up with Cain injured in some manner...someone should look into that...yanno, after they're done making out...
blaufeuer chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Lol that was brilliant and well written _
tripwatcher2 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Hilarious! Loved it!
AlienaCooper chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Thoroughly entertaining!
Sic Vita Est chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Great one-shot! hehe :) Loved it!
leat79 chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Be pleased, this is great little ficlet. Very amusing, and I love Cain's 'scolding' of DG, very funny!
spc6grl chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
OMG! I loved this SO FRAKKEN MUCH! Beauty and the Beast is one of my favorite stories, so your title was definitely an eye catcher for me ;) I loved the bickering between Cain and Az, hilarious, for real :D and then DG almost breaks his teeth, god i loved it. I am SO jealous that you wrote this and not me. BTW, wtf do you mean 'if anyone is disappointed...'? Seriously, this was awesome. Good job!
Scarlet Garter chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Too funny! I love these stories!

Scarlet G
Miller0259 chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
bahahahaha, Quality Control got it right - this was right on par with the almost!fairytales you've been creating for Cain/DG. Loved it!
forestofmyown chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
I absolutely LOVE this! Beauty and the Beast was always my favorite, but THIS! IS! AMAZING! And you thought we wouldn't like it! Good call, QC. I was laughing my head off, and awing at the cuteness at the same time. Frantic DG kiss ATTACK! _ And Cain the teacher, showing her how it's done~! WOOT WOOT!
candyflavordlies chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
As I am always interested in what new madness you come up with, I'd love to see version 2 of this.

But only on the condition that you keep the following paragraph: "When you go to kiss someone," Cain rumbled as DG backed up in surprise, "you do not break their teeth, you do not give them a fat lip, and you do not," he continued stalking forward, "tackle them like a boulder. What you do," the Tin Man stated as he pinned the retreating princess against a tree, "is this."

Awesome as always!

Sam
Lauramichca chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
QC was right that this is good, but I refrain from further judgement until I can read your preferred version.

Love it though.
daughterofthe1king chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Oh I so loved it...but if it takes deceit to see the other version...

Couldn't stand the story. Needs work...oh what the hey. I can't lie for anything. Laughed so hard, Bump started hiccuping. Either that or protesting vehemently against the violent convulsions he was experiencing. :) Great job.

(small voice): it wasn't the little mermaid though...

And I am running really fast to dodge the pure hate that last statement might very well have engendered. :P Good luck on the Courting story! :)