Reviews for Clandestine
777angeloflove chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
HOT! PLEASE UPDATE!
Ito ED chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Loved this!

More please? I love AU's like this. I know it's really mean of me but, I love when Kirk and Spock are secretly together and Uhura tries to get with Spock. And this is the mean part- Nicely or meanly, I love it when Uhura finds out about them.
JaeFire chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I love Academy stories today-and you wrote an AWESOME one. I really, really hope that you continue this one day. I love the thought of the angst! Anyway, I loved this story. Wonderfully done.
Hello chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
I love this story. It's hot, but it's so much more than just sex. I think it's written lovely and in a way that hints at a deeper connection between Jim and Spock. I'd love it if you continued this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Hey! This is the first Kirk/Spock fic I've ever read, actually first slash fic I've ever read. I love it! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
It seems like it's been a few months since you've updated any of your stories, but I really hope that you continue this! First of all, XI Academy AU is one of my favorite genres. Then on top of that, you manage to write K/S so well. I am certain that in TOS at least, K/S is totally cannon... I may be delusional... I definitely still love it for Reboot, though the movie has convinced me that my OTP for XI is actually Kirk/Bones, which may be due to my undying love for Karl Urban. But I digress. Just wanted to let you know that this story is very well written and incredibly hot! And it's only a single chapter long! I hope you come back to this soon because I NEED MORE! :)
Doni chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
That was certainly hot. Nicely done.
Trekky001 chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Hot, hot, hot! You did an awsome job. The only thing that bothered me (i'm nitpicking here I know) is this: "his self-esteem wasn't high enough" - seems a bit out of character, but otherwise, well written, going tor ead more of your stuff.
JayJay133 chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
I like this. A jealous Uhura would be awesome! You could have her be suspicous and mean to Jim and have a possessive and protective Spock come rescue him :)
MyriadProBold chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
This has been in my 'to read' list for a while.

This hot. Really hot.

Great job.
darkshadowarchfiend chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
I like Uhura too but she isn't right for Spock. It would be fun to see her jealous though. ;)
RedStarBloom chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Oohh...Can't wait for more! :)