Reviews for Their Low Risk Mission
michellejeannemarie chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
v gd. enjoyed muchly. kyle x James is amazing, hilarious.
Meh chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
I read this awhile ago and liked it. And I still do. I think you have them both in character and it's just so cute. One of the better James/Kyle stories, in my opinion.
CHERUB NO 2570 chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
yes i agree kyle is awesome so therefore any story written with him in it is immediatly good. Of course it always makes it better when the story is written nicely, much like this one. Great Job Mate
Freaxx chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Love'n them both, 'n'noth' said
The Unintended Muse chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
How I love this pairing! And I get so happy when I find out that there are other people than me who adore them and write about 'em! :D

Really funny and kinda sweet, especially because I can just imagine James' blank expression after their kiss xD Just the kinda fic that can cheer you up! :D

Hugs!
mythaelogy chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Nice, short story. You're right, Kyle is awesome and James is a tosser.
rangutanlove chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
AWESOME! great story, and I agree Kyle is awesome, he's my favourite character :3
LoopyLemon chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
very very cool :)
sayb'tch01 chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
wow this was really good you should write more kyle and james up the good work
TheFuriousMagician chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
This was actually pretty good. I have read several fanfics like this, but this one was great. The fighting scene may have needed work on, but other than that... Keep it up.
White.Black.Truth.Lies chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
!

I finally reviewed! This was awesome! I agree, Kyle is amazing and James is a tosser XD I particularly liked this line: 'I'm here but I'm keeping my warmth to myself.' Because I can totally imagine the sun with that sort of grumpy, mean personality... yeah.. Anywho! I think you should write more James/Kyle fics you write them so well XD I'll see you on Monday Boatie!

From, Lies.