Reviews for Fight Club
Malika-the-Assassin chapter 2 . 10/19/2014
I like this :3 *derp*
Utterly Ostentatious chapter 2 . 11/29/2010
I really like it! But I'm just wondering what the meaning of their last mean?
Out of Things to Say chapter 2 . 8/21/2010

My favourite quote is

"Yes, he didn't want to see ones younger than him beaten to a bloody pulp. Sorry he was one bit considerate for once in his life."

It's just so Altair to sound so egoistical. :p

But it's nice to see them quite evenly matched. Though i wonder how/if Malik will lose his arm.

Looking forward to the next chapter XD
putu chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
interesting! i want to see where this story goes
wutai flea chapter 2 . 8/18/2010
lmfao NIICCEEEE
sodafly chapter 2 . 8/17/2010
'Yes, he didn't want to see ones younger than him beaten to a bloody pulp. Sorry he was one bit considerate for once in his life.' probably has to be my favourite line of this chapter.

another thumbs up, you write both Malik and Altair very well and because of that I feel that this will make a very good AltMal :). You've got me hooked and I can't wait to see what happens.

aside form my usual encouragement I have one small critique: Altair’s last name is 'Ibn-La'Ahad' instead of 'Al-Ahad'. I accept this was just a simple typo though.

anyway awesome work yet again and keep the good stuff coming.

PS, thanks for the acknowledgement in the A/N, I'm glad I made you smile... that fact alone made me grin in return.
sodafly chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Interesting, the beginning of this story is great and I seriously hope there’re more (anything that holds AltMal in it has to be pretty good in my opinion.) not only that but it's a good modern AU and I do have a soft spot for good modern AC stories. keep up the good work and I can't wait to see what happens.

favourite line? has to be the end one :D