Reviews for The Hunt
NeonGirl14 chapter 4 . 6/28/2012
Just read the story and i thought it was awesome!
KMS1226 chapter 4 . 9/16/2011
are u going to write another chapter?
Katherine Westwood chapter 4 . 2/14/2011
Really good! But you spell it 'Serjie' when it's 'Sergej' :)

But the rest was amazing!

AngelOfTheUndead2
HelloI'm over here chapter 4 . 2/10/2011
This was great. Don't stop keep up the good work
AreYouFrickingSerious chapter 2 . 1/9/2011
sorry for my own spelling errors. I'm on my itouch writting this
AreYouFrickingSerious chapter 4 . 1/9/2011
how many showers does Dru take? like a million! what's with that. Inthinknchristophe would smell Anna if she had been with Dru like in the corridors! Who in the world would justbtake a patient out of a hospital? she could die! and why would a woman just hand over her car keys tona couple of teenagers? especially if one is carrying thother? I wouldn't!'bad grammar yet again.
AreYouFrickingSerious chapter 3 . 1/9/2011
this story is dreadful! instead if saying he's you say his and your sentences are really lacking creativity. Christophe wouldn't b so forward with Dru and Dru isn't the type to just suddenly want to kiss a guy. You got her character all wrong and I suggest you re-read the book. Dru wouldn't just ignore someone when she gets caught making out and I think Christophe has a bit more dignity and respect for Dru than suddenly taking his shirt off.

You're in dire need if a Beta and I think you should get one very fast if you want a greater audience.

BUT! I do think this story is going somewhere you just need to pay lots of attention to it. After writting a chapter g over it and ask yourself 'Didni put my very best into that?' and always do a grammar check. Trust me I awful mistakes on my first fanfic.

keep writting and put 100% into it!
sunayna4sho chapter 4 . 12/21/2010
It's really gud. R u gonna write more?
your mother.D chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Dear Jamie...i think your storey is great and you have a good chance of getting it published keep up the work...:D
Willowfur and Piper chapter 4 . 11/11/2010
Please update soon, thin is interesting.

Willow
sbgilmore08 chapter 4 . 10/29/2010
Love this! Update soon!
cheeky-tash-2 chapter 4 . 10/6/2010
love it! love it! love it :DDD
izzyfiorent chapter 2 . 10/4/2010
Plz let graves come back I like him more then Christophe
Carly chapter 3 . 9/25/2010
wow i love this story.. can't wait for the next chapter!

You got Dru's character perfect i like it when Dru fights she needs to be more of a bad ass.
RoseRaksha chapter 2 . 9/5/2010
Please UD SOON! Please in the end make Graves come back. I can't wait until she releases the next book!

xx